ADVERTISEMENT

Wiltfong with a Crystal Ball for AD to the Ducks...

Don’t want to get anyone’s hopes high, but here is the latest rumor on Twitter.

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-gif.gif.cf.gif

It doesn't suck as AD is a snowflake and isn't meantally or physically tough enough to handle playing in the B1G. Off to the snowflake Ducks he goes. Good riddence!
Exactly. Besides we have plenty of 4 stars who never live up to their rating.

Reactions: Wyldcard
It doesn't suck as AD is a snowflake and isn't meantally or physically tough enough to handle playing in the B1G. Off to the snowflake Ducks he goes. Good riddence!
If he comes to Neb it’s because his top option bowed out. He’s an athletic kid but I really don’t care one way or another if he lands in Lincoln. He’s handled the recruiting process poorly. He’s also dissed Neb at several Westside High social events that I’ve known a person or two to attend. If he comes to Neb...50/50 chance he’s still here after 2 years. You can quote me on that.

If he comes to Neb it’s because his top option bowed out. He’s an athletic kid but I really don’t care one way or another if he lands in Lincoln. He’s handled the recruiting process poorly. He’s also dissed Neb at several Westside High social events that I’ve know a person or two to attend. If he comes to Neb...50/50 chance he’s still here after 2 years. You can quote me on that.
What has he said? Does he not like Frost? Seems like the kids like Fisher and relate well to him.

What has he said? Does he not like Frost? Seems like the kids like Fisher and relate well to him.
He’s always laughed at the notion of going to Neb in front of peers...from what I’ve been told. He screwed around with the Minnesota thing for like 8 months. I’ve always been told he wants to go someplace other than Neb. I just think the Westside coaches (if not his parents) could have helped him make better decisions in the process of his recruitment. Does he not look like a flake to you in this process? If your son..is this the way you would have scripted it? The the answers to my 2 questions if I were to answer are YES and NO.

Reactions: headcard
Ahh yes, something else you can crucify Frost over.

I can see it now. If Dickerson goes elsewhere it’s only a matter of time before you start saying in every thread Dickerson couldn’t stand the way Frost chews gum or something. Or dancing.

Yeah. Gotta be dancing.

Ahh yes, something else you can crucify Frost over.

I can see it now. If Dickerson goes elsewhere it’s only a matter of time before you start saying in every thread Dickerson couldn’t stand the way Frost chews gum or something. Or dancing.

Yeah. Gotta be dancing.
Omaha kids don’t like Frost as much. . Because the Omaha football influencers were more friends with LP. Just from what I heard which could be true. Or could not be true.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
You don’t think there are Football guys in Omaha who want Frost to fail? Maybe ones who were on the side of Lp

Football guys in Omaha🥴 Are you referring about the players that played on 94-97 teams like Damon Benning that lives in Omaha or some Joe blow that isn’t involved in high school athletics..

Just heard Jay Forman and he is 100 % behind Nebraska improving and getting better didn’t sound like he wants SF to fail..

Football guys in Omaha🥴 Are you referring about the players that played on 94-97 teams like Damon Benning that lives in Omaha or some Joe blow that isn’t involved in high school athletics..

Just heard Jay Forman and he is 100 % behind Nebraska improving and getting better didn’t sound like he wants SF to fail..
Okay. I don’t want frost to fail. But some do. Some are influential

So, they are STILL mad that Scott hooked up with LP's girl?

Ex-girl. 25 years ago.

So to answer the resident trolls question, no I do not think anyone is actively pulling for their alma mater to fail because one teammate hooked up with another teammate's ex-girl friend 25 years ago. I think we have all seen that LP was a deeply flawed human being, incapable of handling anything. No adult man in their mid 40's is blaming Scott Frost for LP's issues or actively working against their team because of it. That is literally crazy talk.

Last edited:
So, they are STILL mad that Scott hooked up with LP's girl?
They felt LP was vulnerable enough and clearly was. Yes. There are players that blame frost for it. It’s as simple as that. It started the downward slide of his life. Would it have happened regardless? Probably. Do I think frost is solely responsible? No. But somewhat maybe.

They felt LP was vulnerable enough and clearly was. Yes. There are players that blame frost for it. It’s as simple as that. It started the downward slide of his life. Would it have happened regardless? Probably. Do I think frost is solely responsible? No. But somewhat maybe.

So why keep bringing this up other than stirring $&it because your not a Nebraska fan..

and what the hell does this have to do with Dickerson going to Eugene or Lincoln ...

Quit your trolling.

I hope AD commits to UNL, but if he doesn't, I wish him all the best elsewhere. We have to remember that these are teenagers and they have to do what's best for THEIR future.

Lol. So you are telling me there isn’t one player who is pissed at frost for what he did to Lp?
Former players can be pissed off at Frost. No one is saying otherwise. But actively seeking to sabotage their alma mater because of the coach?

I’m gonna need a little more hard evidence than “I know it.” That seems a little flimsy coming from a guy who every day is looking more and more like a troll.

Last edited:
Former players can be pissed off at Frost. No one is saying otherwise. But actively seeking to sabotage their alma mater because of the coach?

I’m gonna need a little more hard evidence than “I know it.” That seems a little flimsy coming from a guy who every day is looking more and more like a troll.
[/QUOTE
Okay. Well Because you can’t even acknowledge it’s plausible you lose credibility with me because I know it’s true. Are there players who completely support frost? Yes. Do they mention his mistakes. Yes. Are there players who don’t like him and want him to fail? Yes. I mean I’m not even talking about t Frazier but he seems to have an axe to grind with frost right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT