ADVERTISEMENT

Why?

They have a slightly better record against Q1 and Q2 teams, so maybe that’s part of it. They do have a bad Q4 loss, though.

Good question, maybe just because they currently sit ahead of Nebraska in the conference standings.

I’m too lazy to look it up, but did northwestern beat Purdue? I was thinking that was an overtime loss northwestern had to Purdue or close loss or something like that.

Either way I agree with earlier post, it will take care of itself if we can win 2 of last 3 games or maybe 3-0 hopefully.

Does it really matter if they are? Projections today don’t mean much. It’s all 100% in Nebraska’s control, finish up regular season without losing plus use the double bye to make big ten conference champ game and they will be all good. Not only is Nebraska going to win their first ever NCAA tournament game they will win 4 of them this year.

Reactions: V-Doub
Does it really matter if they are? Projections today don’t mean much. It’s all 100% in Nebraska’s control, finish up regular season without losing plus use the double bye to make big ten conference champ game and they will be all good. Not only is Nebraska going to win their first ever NCAA tournament game they will win 4 of them this year.
I like your thinking!!

I’m too lazy to look it up, but did northwestern beat Purdue? I was thinking that was an overtime loss northwestern had to Purdue or close loss or something like that.

Either way I agree with earlier post, it will take care of itself if we can win 2 of last 3 games or maybe 3-0 hopefully.
They were the first team to knock Purdue off this year.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT