ADVERTISEMENT

Why didn't anyone tell me that the McRib was back?

Because it's trash?

The only thing worth eating at McDonald's is a Sausage McMuffin and hash browns.

This is accurate. I’d also take a fully loaded double quarter pounder with cheese but my heart doesn’t like that abuse.
Once or twice a year I like to violate my body with substance abuse belly up to a double quarter pounder with cheese. When I do, I make sure I have a roll of paper towels and some Hamms or Keystone degresser in the buggy before I order.

• Love
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Bro...a McGriddle is amazing.

And the McRib is exactly what it should be...tasty salty fast food.
I'm giving you a half thumbs up. The McGriddle is the only reason you should find yourself at a McDonalds. The McRib is rocket fuel, colonoscopy prep.

They're only seasonal because McDonalds waits until pork by-broducts consisting of tripe, heart, scalded stomach and likely other mystery bonus meats reach the yearly low cost. To sum it up, it's glued togethert undesirable pork parts at their lowest annual cost...
Seriously. My dad and brother seem to like them. I wouldn’t feed them to a starving dog. I don’t think it’s even real food.

Bought a McRib meal and another for a dollar yesterday. While eating it I had to ask myself what is this that I am eating. Was a poor decision to eat them both but I don’t waste food. That being said, if I had a choice I’d eat the cardboard container it came in instead next time.

Because your blood pressure is high and you need to lose some weight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT