ADVERTISEMENT

Why didn't anyone tell me that the McRib was back?

Charlie Marlow

Athletic Director
Sep 23, 2005
In Your Head
29906170001_5853478564001_5853476366001-vs.jpg

I don't know how long they have been around for but I remember getting them when I was a kid and I bet I have had at least 1 (okay, 2) every year since I was 13 or so.

They're only seasonal because McDonalds waits until pork by-broducts consisting of tripe, heart, scalded stomach and likely other mystery bonus meats reach the yearly low cost. To sum it up, it's glued together undesirable pork parts at their lowest annual cost...

And it is the most delicious undesirable pork parts a guy could ever eat.

They're only seasonal because McDonalds waits until pork by-broducts consisting of tripe, heart, scalded stomach and likely other mystery bonus meats reach the yearly low cost. To sum it up, it's glued together undesirable pork parts at their lowest annual cost...
Parts is parts. Don't like them? Don't eat them and keep your food Nazi ideals to yourself.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Parts is parts. Don't like them? Don't eat them and keep your food Nazi ideals to yourself.

Relax. It's actually pretty funny to me how horrendously unhealthy that sandwich is, and we still clamor to get in line to be fed radioactive pork tripe with a side of nuclear sauce on it. I've sworn if off now though, just knowing that it has a plastic that is used to make yoga mats in it.

And in 5 years we will find out that kale causes brain damage...

I know one thing...it causes taste bud damage every time I've ever had it. Just give me lettuce or spinach and I'm good. I'll take a vitamin and a spinach salad over that crap anytime.

Reactions: JohnRossEwing

delicious

Reactions: gw2kpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT