ADVERTISEMENT

Why didn't anyone tell me that the McRib was back?

29906170001_5853478564001_5853476366001-vs.jpg
I hope they come out with a vegan McRib.

Well darn it all to heckfire. The price of fake formed ribs too much or what? Look, just keep it a special thing once a year and people will buy it. Never had a taste for them myself, but there's no way they cant make money on the things.

Reactions: redwine65
Well darn it all to heckfire. The price of fake formed ribs too much or what? Look, just keep it a special thing once a year and people will buy it. Never had a taste for them myself, but there's no way they cant make money on the things.
I don't know. I feel like they do this 'last time' thing every year. It's like a running joke at this point.

By the way, I did grab one and the 'extra for a dollar' today. One isn't quite enough for me, yet two is too much so I wind up eating one and a half.

I don't know. I feel like they do this 'last time' thing every year. It's like a running joke at this point.

By the way, I did grab one and the 'extra for a dollar' today. One isn't quite enough for me, yet two is too much so I wind up eating one and a half.
I feel a little guilty because I wolfed down 2 of these bad girls yesterday. I mean, for an extra buck, youd be stupid NOT to do it. I wasnt very proud of myself after. The 'mcrib' we used to get in school was one of my favorite lunches. Getting these once a year brings just a little joy back from those days.

I mean...I get that they "suck" but they are still so good and you almost have to WANT to not like it in order to actually not like it.

McRib sucks. I said what needed to be said.

What is really a tragesty is Arby's not doing a seasonal pork belly sandwhich. That shit was good.

Reactions: keilwitzg
I was coaxed into going to one of these bbq festivals in Lincoln. Had to pay to get in so we would have the royal pleasure of paying for lunch from one of the trailers. As a general policy I dont pay to get in to places that are just retailing me such as flea markets and gun shows.
I ordered one of the cheaper rib sandwiches. They gave it to me wrapped in paper. When I opened it up I recognized it, a fricken mcrib swimming in bbq sauce. You bastards!

Reactions: Hoboken Joe
McRib rules. Nothing more annoying than people being smug about their lack of fast food consumption. I have a friend who is trying to be super healthy and likes to say things like "I havent eaten McDonalds in 4 years" like its some kind of humble brag. Bitch, I had 3 Mcmuffins for breakfast, I am not impressed. Eat the food, exercise an extra 20 minutes tonight, be happy.

McRib rules. Nothing more annoying than people being smug about their lack of fast food consumption. I have a friend who is trying to be super healthy and likes to say things like "I havent eaten McDonalds in 4 years" like its some kind of humble brag. Bitch, I had 3 Mcmuffins for breakfast, I am not impressed. Eat the food, exercise an extra 20 minutes tonight, be happy.
The Egg McMuffin has 455 calories. 3 is 1365 calories. I'd love to know what exercise you're doing that burns 1365 calories in 20 minutes.

Some people are really overthinking this one.

The Egg McMuffin has 455 calories. 3 is 1365 calories. I'd love to know what exercise you're doing that burns 1365 calories in 20 minutes.
My exercise comment was in reference to eating a McRib. You should be able to burn about half a McRib in 20 minutes. So, instead of eating your salad or naked chicken breast, eat the McRib and then go for a run. I have never eaten 3 McMuffins in a row. I have however eaten 2. I usually throw the bottom english muffin away though. Im on a diet, dont need the xtra calories.

Reactions: WHCSC
****ing...and more ****ing...

Then untying the rope also burns some calories.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT