ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got, Bama or LSU?

I want Bama to lose, but I think they win. Tua is back, it's at home, and LSUs leading tackler just left the team.

Lsu looks good.. just nice to see even the elite make bone headed mistakes... they lightborned that last punt

Didn't matter, obviously, but that was the worst no-call on a facemask since that Big 12 crew let Eric Crouch get decapitated.

Didn't matter, obviously, but that was the worst no-call on a facemask since that Big 12 crew let Eric Crouch get decapitated.
the two I was referencing were against Bama. Last one happened against Burrow and would have been a first down.

the two I was referencing were against Bama. Last one happened against Burrow and would have been a first down.
I think the other one was flagged, but there were offsetting penalties - unless you're talking about another play that I might have missed.

Wow. LSU is teabagging them.

Doesn't really matter for Bama though, they will get in again without playing in their CCG.

LSU smacking the Tide around so far, they need to be huge in the second half to withstand, we've all seen how these games turn into barn burners sometimes.

Burrow just won the Heisman with that first half. Chase Young is out of the equation now.

Let it sink in, Husker Nation.

Reactions: CatColumbia
LSU's intensity is off the chart.

5 guys in on that 3rd down tackle. Instead of hanging heads about the turnover, the defense took bama 3and out. Have to get back to that somehow.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
This review is funny because they blew the whistle before that guy reached out for the 1st down.

Is the worst mistake. But Frost thinking what we currently have is better than him is also a low blow.

I really just wish Frost named Gebbia the starter last preseason. Wonder how much would be different right now if we saw what he could do first. How many players might still be here, how Martinez might have matured differently, how many games we might have won last season. Sickening to think about.

I really just wish Frost named Gebbia the starter last preseason. Wonder how much would be different right now if we saw what he could do first. How many players might still be here, how Martinez might have matured differently, how many games we might have won last season. Sickening to think about.

It's gonna be a real kick in the nuts if Gebbia is lights out in Corvaillis.

Pretty sure Frost promised Martinez the starting job when recruiting him in 2017. Otherwise, it makes no sense to not recruit Burrow as a grad transfer in 2018. How would more competition in the QB room be a bad thing? Having Burrow would have given Martinez 2 years to develop and learn behind him.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Great game. Bama was sloppy and I bet Saban is sipping the good stuff tonight

Pretty sure Frost promised Martinez the starting job when recruiting him in 2017. Otherwise, it makes no sense to not recruit Burrow as a grad transfer in 2018. How would more competition in the QB room be a bad thing? Having Burrow would have given Martinez 2 years to develop and learn behind him.

This is how it played ^^ AMart was coming to be the starter.

Gebbia isn't even starting for Oregon State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT