ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 vs SEC

They got a P5 QB coming off the bench. Imagine that. Wisky's G5 QB chit the bed at the end.
I think Wisconsin’s O-line was gassed in the 4th quarter. Their tackling really slipped down the stretch.

I think Wisconsin’s O-line was gassed in the 4th quarter. Their tackling really slipped down the stretch.
I would have run on 2nd and two from the 19. If you throw every down it make things easier for the defense. LSUs defense struggled all year but if you just have to rush a G5 QB, they can do that.

Today I am an SEC fan!

The other B1G wouldn’t root for us either. The B1G still hates Penn St. for joining the conference. Nothing like some good old fashioned hatred. F the B1G!
You are correct, the long time members despise the teams that have been added in. They long for the past and cherish those rivalry trophies. Only 2 of them have pushed their programs forward OSU and Michigan.

I love how baffled the announcers are at how easily Tennessee is moving the ball, when Iowa's defense was so stingy all year long against Big Ten West offenses.

Yeh, that's a real head-scratcher.
We were duped into giving our def coordinator a massive pay raise for the exact same reason

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
The B1G has shown again solid but not great at the middle to upper end of the league. UM needs to win but I’m not sure they can take care of Alabama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT