ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 vs SEC

No one gives a dump how the mid to lower tier programs in a conference perform

the only game that matters with regards to SEC v BIG is Alabama and Michigan

Anyone pounding thier chests over the big ten because of the likes of Rutgers-NW-Minnesota-Maryland etc wins are losers

Conf strength is determined at the top end

Hard to say, really. Last year Wisconsin and Iowa both faced teams with student managers playing QB, and their bowl wins were hailed as redemption for the Big Ten West.
Yeah last year I reminded my Iowa fan friend that Levis didn’t play He yelled” Levis sucks!” And I was like “he beat you last year”

OOC games and playoffs count. Meaningless bowl games don't.

I do have to say though, did LSU really think running up the gut against Wisconsin on 4th and 1 was a good playcall?

Reactions: baseball31ne
I’m fine with conference teams playing well and winning bowl games. But that doesn’t create B1G cheering over and over about how great the conference is. Especially with the what 2,000+ transfers and opt outs. These teams aren’t what they regular season teams were.

Little preview and extra work for the players who decided to stay and play.

Reactions: Laner2
No one gives a dump how the mid to lower tier programs in a conference perform

the only game that matters with regards to SEC v BIG is Alabama and Michigan

Anyone pounding thier chests over the big ten because of the likes of Rutgers-NW-Minnesota-Maryland etc wins are losers

Conf strength is determined at the top end
Don't forget Iowa.

Iowa sucks.

3 matchups today. Wisc-LSU, Iowa-Tenn, and Bama-Mich.

0-3 looks likely. With bowl games and player opt-outs it's hard to judge, but the match-ups don't look promising.
Washington vs Texas too basically

Every game today has a B1G team playing

Last edited:
Reactions: HikingHusker
What just happened in the Wisconsin game?

LSU was in perfect position to run some clock, kick a FG and send the game to overtime. But they scored a TD and took the lead?

• Haha
Reactions: schuele
What just happened in the Wisconsin game?

LSU was in perfect position to run some clock, kick a FG and send the game to overtime. But they scored a TD and took the lead?
They got a P5 QB coming off the bench. Imagine that. Wisky's G5 QB chit the bed at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT