ADVERTISEMENT

Who should be fired

The D line has been ok, the Oline is garbage... but what I’d like to see is a receivers coach that can coach our receivers... this is two years in a row where the receivers can’t get separation, and then I’d go find a QB coach that all the QBs pay money to see over the summer, offer him a ton of money to be our QB coach, we need QBs that can hit our receivers

Ok. Every assistant coach this year. And Frost after year 4 or 5.
I wouldn’t mind this at all, I do think tuioti(spelling? DL coach in case I’m that far off) could stay... however I think the issue with firing any of them right now is going to be the athletic departments budget... how are we going to be firing people then turn around and make a payout to fire someone and then open the checkbook to bring in someone that is hopefully better...

and as I type this we have yet another bad snap, it’s time to pull Cam and fire whoever in the hell is responsible for coaching him

I wouldn’t mind this at all, I do think tuioti(spelling? DL coach in case I’m that far off) could stay... however I think the issue with firing any of them right now is going to be the athletic departments budget... how are we going to be firing people then turn around and make a payout to fire someone and then open the checkbook to bring in someone that is hopefully better...

and as I type this we have yet another bad snap, it’s time to pull Cam and fire whoever in the hell is responsible for coaching him
Tuioti is terrible. He should be one of the first to go. Also Chinander finally figured out you need to play a NT in the 3-4. Only took him 5 games to figure it out.

Are you kidding me, they can't get any pressure on the quarterback? This is not a good Iowa team. Very pedestrian
The defensive scheme is garbage. For the aggressive scheme they are being asked to execute, they are doing a good job. Don't confuse the scheme for the players executing what they are told to.

You can fire Chins, and the next guy will do exactly as Scott asks and you will get the same or worse result from the defense.

No, he wasn’t ready last year..
I'm not talking about last year...we had good options last year. I'm talking about this year where we have been playing mediocre DE's at the NT spot and keeping a perfectly good NT on the bench.

W
I'm not talking about last year...we had good options last year. I'm talking about this year where we have been playing mediocre DE's at the NT spot and keeping a perfectly good NT on the bench.
Who’s the perfectly good nose tackle?

The good captain for being up only 6 on our shit show that we run out there in the 4 th qtr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT