ADVERTISEMENT

When is the B1G Media Check Cashing Party?

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
Now that the bullshit volleyball exhibition and our football season are over, it’s all we have to look forward to

Lord knows hoiberg’s team is going to suck yet again

Reactions: mgbreis
Dude…we get it. You hate everything about the B1G. I do, too. But you can stop beating the horse. It’s beyond dead.
The money is all we have to look forward to

I want to see a novelty sized check riding around memorial stadium on the back of Ted Carter’s custom hog in front of 92,004 screaming fans

• Haha
Reactions: Dylman
I was feeling extra good on the mounrain bike last nite...cut my ride off at 1.5hrs sharp to get home to watch...even though I could have gone for another hour...and I was at my favorite place...Platte River State Park. To think I could have stayed...and saved myself the frustration of watching that disaster last nite....uggh.

Yes I'll tune in next week, but gawd damn does this team test my patience.

My wife said..and this is the honest to gawds truth..."well that was a boner killer wasn't it"? .....yes, yes it was.

I was actually just planning a little soirée at our house for the annual check cashing. We will have posters of the new locker room, Rhule May make an appearance and we will have some Lite Beer, whine and tasty snacks as well as a few gluten free options. Trying to determine if it will be Sunday after thanksgiving or after the start of the new year … the next few games will help us decide 😁

I was feeling extra good on the mounrain bike last nite...cut my ride off at 1.5hrs sharp to get home to watch...even though I could have gone for another hour...and I was at my favorite place...Platte River State Park. To think I could have stayed...and saved myself the frustration of watching that disaster last nite....uggh.

My wife said..and this is the honest to gawds truth..."well that was a boner killer wasn't it"? .....yes, yes it was.
Never mix football and pussy.

That's why favorite team lingerie is ridiculous imo.
Who wants to think about QBs and OLine, Dline etc when looking at their woman's tits and ass?

Life is too short. Just continue to enjoy life and incorporate NU football as needed. I still think we can get to a bowl and I'll continue to watch the games. I've learned over the last couple of years life too short to be negative all the time. I'm as passionate as humanly possible, but I still think Rhule needs time to make things happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT