ADVERTISEMENT

What reporter would actually ask Frost

If he would give up the play calling? Will any have the balls to ask? Has it already been asked?
That would be a silly question to ask a coach. You are basically saying the reporter would know that is the answer or fix.

Reporters should simply ask how he plans on fixing the offense or what does he want to change to address it.

As fans we can insert our opinions all we want but reporters really shouldn't.

IMO the top three issues are QB play, WR play and play calling. They asked who would start. They asked about the receivers. But nobody seems to have questioned the plays being called.

Frost doesn't have a playcall sheet in his hands during the games and is frequently speaking to players and walking the sidelines during the times when the offense is on the field.

Are we sure Lubick isn't already calling the plays this season?

Frost doesn't have a playcall sheet in his hands during the games and is frequently speaking to players and walking the sidelines during the times when the offense is on the field.

False

If he would give up the play calling? Will any have the balls to ask? Has it already been asked?

Why would he when he has a proven track record of good scoring offenses? I know it hasn't showed lately in points but we are still getting the yards we need.

Reactions: sparky62

Frost does the TO method of calling plays based on feeling. There are very little analytics involved from what I understand.

IMO the top three issues are QB play, WR play and play calling. They asked who would start. They asked about the receivers. But nobody seems to have questioned the plays being called.

Major concerns; offense, defense, special team play..........everything else is Georgia peachy:cool:

Frost does the TO method of calling plays based on feeling. There are very little analytics involved from what I understand.
TO had eyes in the coaches sky box that gave him information on the defense . From this info he called the plays

TO was Deveany’s Eyes

Look At videos of TO he always had a headset on when the O was on the field

I'll say it again. It's not really play calling. It's on field leadership. My opinon. "I'm in charger, do your freaking job, listen to me in the huddle. I'll play my ass off for you and some of you are being lackadaisical". Just like Bull Durham.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Frost gets Sipple. His old buddy Chip gets LA Times’ Bill Plaschke. Sipple knows what he can say to the local boy hero and keep his job in Lincoln. Tough questions apparently are off limits.

Plaschke apparently doesn’t have the same worries as he can be brutal to poor old Chipper.

TO had eyes in the coaches sky box that gave him information on the defense . From this info he called the plays

TO was Deveany’s Eyes

Look At videos of TO he always had a headset on when the O was on the field
Yeah Frost does the same thing with Lubick. Just saying they dont use analytics to call plays Scott goes off feel and input from the OC

He's not going to give up play calling duties, nor should he. Watch some of his games at UCF. He's a great play caller when things are going well. The problem is he's not a great play caller when things aren't going so well. Maybe he can ask for more help or get more input from the assistant coaches when the offense is struggling. But no, I don't think he needs to give up play calling.

He's not going to give up play calling duties, nor should he. Watch some of his games at UCF. He's a great play caller when things are going well. The problem is he's not a great play caller when things aren't going so well. Maybe he can ask for more help or get more input from the assistant coaches when the offense is struggling. But no, I don't think he needs to give up play calling.
Or maybe he’s a great play caller when he has the players who can execute the type of plays he’s been calling.

Reactions: scarletred

Hah! I would consider things to be going well when we’re inside the opponents’ 5 yard line. That’s when the play calling gets (or stays) extra cute and everything goes to hell. Penalties, big losses, turnovers, incomplete passes...what games are you watching??? Every single time he’s willing to simply hand it to Mills 3 times it’s a touchdown. Every time. So easy, a caveman could do it.

Look up the QB sneaks that either W Michigan or Toledo ran a couple of times last night. QB under center, TE in motion, right at the snap the TE is behind the QB and turns and shoves him forward. Very nice play.

That would be a silly question to ask a coach. You are basically saying the reporter would know that is the answer or fix.

Reporters should simply ask how he plans on fixing the offense or what does he want to change to address it.

As fans we can insert our opinions all we want but reporters really shouldn't.

Wait, are you suggesting reporters shouldn't be suggestive or opinionated in their questioning? That went out the door a few years back

I think that Scotts has a problem with this Run game coordinator, Pass game coordinator thing, just make Lubick in charge of the offense, i think too many people in charge of whats going on!!!

I think that Scotts has a problem with this Run game coordinator, Pass game coordinator thing, just make Lubick in charge of the offense, i think too many people in charge of whats going on!!!

Really don’t understand a coordinator for both what’s the purpose.. Do they actually have separate time for practice with both?🥴

Can’t imagine this would be productive..

Reactions: AgntX
Realistically if you de-mote Austin back to straight O-Line coach at this point and he's probably gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT