ADVERTISEMENT

What Did He Just Say?!?!

Why are you starting threads about your QB on this site? Go to your Iowa board and have a circle jerk with the rest of the Hawkeye asshats.
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: RBigredMax
Why are you starting threads about your QB on this site? Go to your Iowa board and have a circle jerk with the rest of the Hawkeye asshats.
I'm guessing you didn't listen to the clip. Otherwise you'd be laughing at him like I did.😂

I mean, my screen name is East Coast Husker, but sure I'm a Herky fan. At this rate calling everyone a Herky fan because you don't like a post (that's actually making fun of Iowa) doesn't make it true 😂 At that rate there's probably only like 10 actual Husker fans and everyone else is an imposter 😂

I'm guessing you didn't listen to the clip. Otherwise you'd be laughing at him like I did.😂

I mean, my screen name is East Coast Husker, but sure I'm a Herky fan. At this rate calling everyone a Herky fan because you don't like a post (that's actually making fun of Iowa) doesn't make it true 😂 At that rate there's probably only like 10 actual Husker fans and everyone else is an imposter 😂
I think it's the newbie status is the main thing that makes people here go right to that.

We've had plenty, so it's not without experience here.

It was a funny video and I thought it was hilarious that looped back on it when talking about something different. (Insert any school) and the video is hilarious on its own.

Ok that was funny clip, but try to minimize the amount of posts about Iowa and Colorado. It’s gotten out of hand on here lately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT