ADVERTISEMENT

Were there any surprise walkers on senior day?

Ervin, John Bullock and Gifford were surprises to me. Goodwin, Piper, and Tagge also walked.

Sims didn’t. Neither did Washington or Grant if I recall correctly. I’m not exactly sure what’s going to happen with those three.

Ervin, John Bullock and Gifford were surprises to me. Goodwin, Piper, and Tagge also walked.

Sims didn’t. Neither did Washington or Grant if I recall correctly. I’m not exactly sure what’s going to happen with those three.
Thanks

Reactions: Dean Pope

I know JB and his family, before the season even started he had mentioned that he was done after this year. I think he might have had thoughts about coming back after he played so much this year but I also think he is ready to move on.

Piper injury may be career ending

Have heard Ervins may be as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT