ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, they are triggered by Brady and the Buccaneers

I have not see that.... but during the game my girlfriend asked how long it would be before somebody complained about it. We're talking about a full blown liberal chick who grew up in Boulder, and even she was making fun of what she knew was about to happen and thinks it's ridiculous.

Way to dumb it down for him. That was nice of you.

Ha! I mean, I might be wrong because I don't know for sure what the posters intent was but I read it as them making of of a lady that literally has a tat of a pirate on her arm...who then feels the need to lecture everyone else on how bad and evil pirates are.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some treasure to hunt for while I drink rum and burn down churches...I have you have know, that I NEVER would do these things if not for the Bucs winning the SB last night.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
I think you snowflakes go looking for stuff to cry about
Belushi-335x188.jpg

The triggering is in full force as the Buccaneers raped and pillaged the Chiefs last night.
Now the Buccaneers is a "problematic" team name.
Up next are the Vikings for their barbarism
What's next? The animal based teams due to Peta's insanity?

How could I root against the Bucs?

They drafted an offensive lineman in the first round!

Reactions: solarpanels
One retard writing an opinion and getting blasted for it is not the left calling for the end of the name, snowflake.
This is what I wonder about the cancel culture crybabies. Do they really have any power? I'm reading about how they have taken to Twitter all hot and bothered about Gina Carano and some Star wars show. Do we really think these nerds are going to give up their Star wars fix unless she is fired for her insensitivity towards the trans folk? No we don't. They'll just bellyache and we'll get on with our lives.

Reactions: NorthwoodHusker
One retard writing an opinion and getting blasted for it is not the left calling for the end of the name, snowflake.

Again, I am not mad or offended by it, I am not a pirate as far as I know I have no ancestors that were pirates or swashbucklers or buccaneers.

I don't feel like this is a left/right thing, I think it is just a dorky thing.

Do you guys just look for things to get falsely outraged about? Literally one person wrote an opinion article saying the Buccaneers team name is "problematic" and you've already started a thread to complain about it.

Reactions: phoenix4nu
While this is true, it also kinda shows that humans have progressed to far and life is now to easy for a lot of us. Sure it solves a lot of problems but then it leads to more dumb as shit people getting more time to use their little brains for stuff other than finding food, shelter and protection. With that, Social justicism was born.

Do you guys just look for things to get falsely outraged about? Literally one person wrote an opinion article saying the Buccaneers team name is "problematic" and you've already started a thread to complain about it.

Post boards of the new small town diner. Where old men go to solve the world's problems every morning.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
I just found out that The Wachowski Brothers (the guys who made the matrix trilogy) are both now transgenders and a new Matrix 4 movie is coming out this year.

things in this country just get weirder and weirder

There never has been removing a name youre proud of.
A name, any name.
Like certain mostly peaceful groups, its an idea

I just found out that The Wachowski Brothers (the guys who made the matrix trilogy) are both now transgenders and a new Matrix 4 movie is coming out this year.

things in this country just get weirder and weirder
Is neo going to turn into a woman?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT