ADVERTISEMENT

We should not be this bad.

Why wouldn't you guys be this bad brand new pretty much everything and only one QB this should of been a possible in all husker fan minds.
It not like you were killing everyone last year.
Now i dont think you guys will be down like this very long but i also do not believe you will be winning NC anytime soon either.
This is a right off year

It’s like Inposted in another thread, we don’t have to be this bad but we have loser mentality. We just fast and don’t compete when things go wrong. This is the first thing that somehow needs fixed.

Well what i have noticed is once a team has gotten a 10 point lead that seems to happen more time then not fpr Nebraska and i have seen that with ypur last 3 coaches so how do you fix that.
To be honest i am a hawk fan. I had to deal woth allot of crap from the old glory years but i dont wish this for any time hopefully they can figure it out i enjoy great on field battles over lop sided wins.

It’s like Inposted in another thread, we don’t have to be this bad but we have loser mentality. We just fast and don’t compete when things go wrong. This is the first thing that somehow needs fixed.
Some of our guys are expecting to get participation trophies for this game.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT