ADVERTISEMENT

Washington AD Troy Dannen is new AD

Agree. But it is possible being in the SEC and B1G will open the door for him to be one of the commissioners or some other lofty position and we will both be wrong.
But honestly being AD at a&m is probably one of the top ad positions. Fundraising is not much of an issue and there is such a large alumni base. Pressure to win is high and if his teams don't win he'll be out soon with a large buyout.

But honestly being AD at a&m is probably one of the top ad positions. Fundraising is not much of an issue and there is such a large alumni base. Pressure to win is high and if his teams don't win he'll be out soon with a large buyout.
didn't their a.d. leave for ohio?

Kind of feels like he wasn’t all in on Washington and maybe that was a nice promotion and placeholder at the same time.
highly doubt Washington will ever be a destination school for a non-alum

gets like Chris Petersen & Kalen DeBoer were timely flukes they were never going to be able to hold on to.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
highly doubt Washington will ever be a destination school for a non-alum

gets like Chris Petersen & Kalen DeBoer were timely flukes they were never going to be able to hold on to.
don james won a natty at uw. 150-60-2 over 18 years. six pac championships. he attended miami, the cradle school. your post maybe reflects your youth, idk.

hq720.jpg

don james won a natty at uw. 150-60-2 over 18 years. six pac championships. he attended miami, the cradle school. your post maybe reflects your youth, idk.

hq720.jpg
I would agree with the coach maybe. But as far as AD is concerned Brock Huard said he thinks the AD has to have some skin in the game.(UW ) connections .talking about Dannen he was seating in the suite directly behind us last night.we got his attention said welcome to Nebraska. He came down and shook our hands and thanked us .

My younger brother follows his Huskies pretty close, but not as close as I follow the Huskers. Earlier this week I called him up immediately after reading it was probable Dannen was going to become the Husker AD. When telling him Nebraska had found their new AD, he replied with not much interest, "That's good". I then said, "It is Troy Dannen". His response was too funny, "Who is that?" When I tell him it is the Husky AD, I hear him swearing in the background before he says" How in the hell am I supposed to know his name? He has only been with the Huskies for four months!". One brother is happy, one brother is irritated with the lack of commitment in college sports.

hq720.jpg
A guy who was hired 50 years ago?

Call it youthful, I call it an accurate reflection of modern times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT