ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball #2 Neb vs #9 Kentucky

#3 Wisconsin looks really good. They are toying with #6 Louisville. Doesn't that Franklin chick ever graduate? Seems like she has been there 7 years.

The Huskers showed great resiliency tonight, just like last year's team displayed. I seriously think we have two Top Ten teams with our roster.

I wish ESPN would send a crew to Nebraska Public Media for training on how to televise a Volleyball match. What's with all the end court views from the nosebleed seats?

Once we figure out the rotations, this lineup is going to be tough. Landfair barely played and she is 3 time all Big 10. My one wish is to get someone who has that tough jump serve. That is what killed us against Texas.. Kentucky had 2 last night and love having that to unleash from time to time.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
The Huskers showed great resiliency tonight, just like last year's team displayed. I seriously think we have two Top Ten teams with our roster.

I wish ESPN would send a crew to Nebraska Public Media for training on how to televise a Volleyball match. What's with all the end court views from the nosebleed seats?
Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of the camera angles either. Or the towels. 😉

Reactions: leodisflowers

No kidding. Traditionalists want the plain view from the sideline so you can watch the actual game. Other angles are great for replays.

But that stupid boom cam is worthless for actually watching the game. Quit trying to be cute.

Nebraska public media camera crews are definitely the standard bearers. Btn crews need lessons too

Didn’t watch it at all, did Murray play? I’m guessing not, but don’t remember if there was a suspension of any kind…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT