ADVERTISEMENT

Vedral would have won the game for us

If he thinks the remainder of the season is a scrimmage fire his ass.

That's gotta be a joke.

It's tough for me to say because I've been a huge AM fan since the start, but I have to agree. Vedral runs a more efficient offense today and wins the game, even with gimp leg. It's getting sad now...

No doubts in my mind.

So it's clear that SF is not focused on winning football games this year. He is using the remainder of the season as a scrimmage for next year. If so, play more of the young guys.
I have thought that as well. He seems to have given up on this year and the upper class men. Just going through the motions to get the season over with.

It’s so funny that so many people agree on different bits and pieces of what I’m saying: “he’s not trying to win this season” but no one will entertain anything related to scripted games. The games are way to close to say “he’s not trying to win “ all together. The goal is to keep the games close. Remember that in reality, the games are not that close, go play football yourself or go watch high school games, they don’t go this way. The seasons do not go this way. Almost never.

It’s so funny that so many people agree on different bits and pieces of what I’m saying: “he’s not trying to win this season” but no one will entertain anything related to scripted games. The games are way to close to say “he’s not trying to win “ all together. The goal is to keep the games close. Remember that in reality, the games are not that close, go play football yourself or go watch high school games, they don’t go this way. The seasons do not go this way. Almost never.

Hey Nostradumass---you predicted a husker win today

Hey Nostradumass---you predicted a husker win today

I thought it would happen, but like I expected, contrary to your post I don’t pretend to know what’s going to happen in each game before they happen. What I did do is predict multiple correct drive outcomes before they concluded, go ahead and check the game threads, I’ll wait. Oh and what’d you predict today?

Last edited:
Scott is blind to the issues. He either too close to be objective, or blinded by athletic skills people have, or both.

I apologize for repeating myself over and over, but somehow, he has to get the message.

1) stop running aggressive defensive scheme when your offense cannot muster over 30 points a game. This is called an adjustment, and if you're not teaching the players how to play otherwise, then you're just being foolish coaches.

2) play and recruit leaders at qb.. you cannot let some kind of loyalty to Martinez ruin your football program. Things were starting to look better on Offense under Vedral, and that takes time. Just like it too time to unravel under Martinez, it takes more than just a game or two to get it all back on track, but it was improving. When it gets to where you are comfortable, you can go back to point 1, and run the defense that goes with your (now working) offense.

Reactions: skintight
Scott is blind to the issues. He either too close to be objective, or blinded by athletic skills people have, or both.

I apologize for repeating myself over and over, but somehow, he has to get the message.

1) stop running aggressive defensive scheme when your offense cannot muster over 30 points a game. This is called an adjustment, and if you're not teaching the players how to play otherwise, then you're just being foolish coaches.

2) play and recruit leaders at qb.. you cannot let some kind of loyalty to Martinez ruin your football program. Things were starting to look better on Offense under Vedral, and that takes time. Just like it too time to unravel under Martinez, it takes more than just a game or two to get it all back on track, but it was improving. When it gets to where you are comfortable, you can go back to point 1, and run the defense that goes with your (now working) offense.

eh...”leader” or not he’s just out there missing throws. You could say today is on him, but he’s been struggling all year and Frost just had him drop back to throw almost 50 times and refused to run Mills basically at all when everyone in the country knows damn well we were road grading them for 4 yards on 95% of run plays. Goal line drive off the Daniels turnover was a complete joke. Idk how people can believe this bs anymore.

Was Vedral even available today? Nobody on here knows the answer to that question. Even if He was healthy, would Frost have changed quarterbacks? I don't think he would or will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT