ADVERTISEMENT

Two 5-star QBs, two 5-star WR's and a top RB? Yes please!!

He said 'some of you'.

I looked at this and see the Etienne kid hails from Louisiana. We had a pretty highly rated linebacker from Louisiana named Leroy Etienne, mid to late 80s. Several year starter. John Melton called him eight-nine-ten. Wonder if it's his dad or uncle.
Younger brother of the Jacksonville Jaguars rb from Clemson...

Chubba graduating this semester so that will give him 2 year grad transfer options

I see HH staying in a Taysum Hill type role
God I hope not. About HH that is. He needs to transfer because he isn’t good. They all do. Chubba seems to suck least but is a pure backup.
No reason whatsoever to have HH take any reps away from any of the other QBs.

I agree with others that we need a good solid RB1. I like all of our guys but none have a wow factor.

Being an Etienne from Louisiana is like a Martinez from Texas.
Thought it's possible we might have some legacy thing going on.

Reactions: dinglefritz
God I hope not. About HH that is. He needs to transfer because he isn’t good. They all do. Chubba seems to suck least but is a pure backup.
No reason whatsoever to have HH take any reps away from any of the other QBs.
Uhhh what, Weird response. Hill plays mostly TE and does it all/can play multiple positions, why wouldn’t you want that on your team with HH.

He said 'some of you'.

I looked at this and see the Etienne kid hails from Louisiana. We had a pretty highly rated linebacker from Louisiana named Leroy Etienne, mid to late 80s. Several year starter. John Melton called him eight-nine-ten. Wonder if it's his dad or uncle.
I think he's the one who made that great final play against 0u in 88 in rain to break 0u's win streak

He said 'some of you'.

Very very common name down there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT