ADVERTISEMENT

Two 5-star QBs, two 5-star WR's and a top RB? Yes please!!

I don't see why not? We literally have or will probably have an empty QB room. McCord is the bridge. Raiola and DK are the future. We went through 3 QB's this year alone due to injury.
IF Casey had stayed he would have been our starter for most of not all of the year. Need 3-4 QBs who can start games for you.

Is This Real Life David After Dentist GIF

We lost John Blake’s brown bags when he left. Vince Morrow has a similar reputation.
We lost Blake’s brown bag when Blake left. Not when BC left. Let’s clarify. BC and Blake didn’t leave at the same time. Blake left a year earlier and our 2008 recruiting class was shaping up to be our best ever (without Blake’s bag) before field disasters derailed BC.

You can recruit Nebraska. Bo just hated recruiting. Didn’t need to be around that guy long to see that. He didn’t like kissing 16 to 18 year old kids asses. We have a lot to offer and more than most programs

Some of you may need to make an apology to a Mr. Matt Davison. Our NIL game is one of the strongest in the nation.
Not yet it isn’t. Nothing is official yet. When it becomes official, we can start celebrating then. We do this a lot. Crown ourselves before the out come. Remeber the fantastic March 23 visits and how many stars we didn’t end up even getting official visits from? Let’s not count our chickens just yet

I wonder too what happens to Kaelin if we get both McCord and Raiola on board? Will he stay? I doubt it.
DK loves Nebraska. He knows who Brook Berringer is. He knows he would be 1 injury away. And be developed here, maybe he leaves for a shot or maybe he stays and is a senior starter bridging to the next Raiola. That sounds more like how Big time programs have been doing things. If DK developes well he will be well compensated.

Except Kaelin was originally committed to Missouri but did not come here until Raiola left for Georgia. Or did we even offer him a scholarship as we were courting Raiola? If not then maybe you are right. But if we did offer him and he said no until he saw Raiola bolt then I doubt he will still come here.

HH and Chubba may stay just because they know they do not have a snowball's chance in hell of starting anywhere. They know that they are just bench warmers for depth. But I am sure Kaelin wants to start somewhere...

Chubba graduating this semester so that will give him 2 year grad transfer options

I see HH staying in a Taysum Hill type role

Chubba graduating this semester so that will give him 2 year grad transfer options

I see HH staying in a Taysum Hill type role
It will of course depend on how the McCord/Raiola potential arrivals shake out. I see Chubba likely sticking around until Spring like Thompson did last year. I could see him in the Spring portal.

It will of course depend on how the McCord/Raiola potential arrivals shake out. I see Chubba likely sticking around until Spring like Thompson did last year. I could see him in the Spring portal.
Can he even enter the portal now since he's a December graduate? I figured spring was his only option.

Reactions: BleedRed78
we really do need a RB that can run more then 2 plays before sidelined or taken to the hospital..
I'd like to see a lp/rozier type workhorse our qb's can hand off to to take a breather, slow the clock and mess with the opposing dc's head..

I like johnson but he would need a bit more beef (muscle not fat) to run between the tackles alot...plus he reminds me of Johnny Rodgers looks wise..and would be great for our new qb's to hit in the open feild

Some of you may need to make an apology to a Mr. Matt Davison. Our NIL game is one of the strongest in the nation.
Mmmm I’m not sure Matt Davison is having much to do with what we’re seeing. Would opine (can’t back this up factually) that it may have to do more with him NOT pulling the strings here. Either he and the Dept kissed and made up somehow, or they found a way around him.

Reactions: V-Doub and Laner2
we really do need a RB that can run more then 2 plays before sidelined or taken to the hospital..
I'd like to see a lp/rozier type workhorse our qb's can hand off to to take a breather, slow the clock and mess with the opposing dc's head..

I like johnson but he would need a bit more beef (muscle not fat) to run between the tackles alot...plus he reminds me of Johnny Rodgers looks wise..and would be great for our new qb's to hit in the open feild
If he can stay healthy RJ could have a good season with a McCord since he catches the ball well.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Point that shit somewhere else. I've never said a bad word about Matt.
He said 'some of you'.

I looked at this and see the Etienne kid hails from Louisiana. We had a pretty highly rated linebacker from Louisiana named Leroy Etienne, mid to late 80s. Several year starter. John Melton called him eight-nine-ten. Wonder if it's his dad or uncle.

Reactions: redwine65
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT