ADVERTISEMENT

Trev to Texas A&M?

Is there any friction between him and leadership at NU that would warrant something like this?

I guess I’ll believe it when I see it. To me, this feels like a way to squeeze more money out of Nebraska. If he goes, then you’ve got to question his loyalty.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
I found this funny:

During his three-year stint in Lincoln, Alberts is credited with a handful of accomplishments, including hiring football coach Matt Rhule and helping land a 15-year, $300 million multimedia rights agreement with Play Fly Sports. Additionally, "Volleyball Day in Nebraska" drew 92,000 fans to Memorial Stadium — the largest attendance for a women's sporting event in history.

quite a list of "accomplishments".

whatever. don't let the door hit you on the way out, blockhead.

see ya

hopefully the next guy will hire a serious winner to coach football

Season 2 Episode 3 GIF by Nanalan'

You have got to be kidding me. No way this happens right? F$@# Him if he goes.

That said you can't really fault the guy moving up, getting paid and taking care of his family. I believe what he says a lot less now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyOneButYou
I found this funny:

During his three-year stint in Lincoln, Alberts is credited with a handful of accomplishments, including hiring football coach Matt Rhule and helping land a 15-year, $300 million multimedia rights agreement with Play Fly Sports. Additionally, "Volleyball Day in Nebraska" drew 92,000 fans to Memorial Stadium — the largest attendance for a women's sporting event in history.

quite a list of "accomplishments".

whatever. don't let the door hit you on the way out, blockhead.
If he is leaving, have to agree.

Reactions: king_kong_
you're right

it's simply not possible for anyone to hold an opinion different to yours
I love how people are already on a victory lap with Matt Rhule. The guy went 5-7 last year. His team ranked the last 4. I’m optimistic about Rhule. Very much so. But he ain’t a medal on your chest worthy yet. He hasn’t proven anything on the field yet. Hype don’t pay bills. And again, I’m a believer but not dumb enough to know is possible the other way too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT