ADVERTISEMENT

Trev and Urban meeting right now in Memorial Stadium

I believe you OP. It just may not mean what some hope it means.

Just FYI my aunt is a janitor at memorial stadium. She group messaged our family and said Urban is meeting with Trev Alberts right now in his office. A couple others have confirmed this also.

My fathers cousins sisters brothers former roommate said he was looking at houses in Lincoln this morning. Book it.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Just FYI my aunt is a janitor at memorial stadium. She group messaged our family and said Urban is meeting with Trev Alberts right now in his office. A couple others have confirmed this also.
Do they still use the term janitor?

7iZa.gif

Reactions: TheRealHerky
Can she also post daily YouTube videos of the contents of Trev’s trash? Make sure to zoom in on things like receipts, letters, etc.

Trev was smart to tell people that just because he’s talking to someone doesn’t mean he’s offering the job
Well there will only be 1 person he “officially” offers the job to, and that will be the one he already knows will accept.

Reactions: WHCSC
Is Bob Davie there as well?

I know it’s difficult to believe but the Nebraska job is not a destination job any more .

We haven’t been relevant in football for far too long . Winning seasons, division championships, meaningful victories, recruiting ….you name it

With USC and UCLA joining the league the chances of competing at a championship level became much harder.

These factors will come into play when we knock on a potential coaches door .

Did your aunt hold a toilet paper role up to the door so she could hear the convo? Was the first question, “What is it going to take”? Did Urban request a new Shakers to be erected in Lincoln?
Don’t leave us hanging, bro.

I know it’s difficult to believe but the Nebraska job is not a destination job any more .

We haven’t been relevant in football for far too long . Winning seasons, division championships, meaningful victories, recruiting ….you name it

With USC and UCLA joining the league the chances of competing at a championship level became much harder.

These factors will come into play when we knock on a potential coaches door .
Nebraska is a job with unparalleled fan support, almost unlimited resources and a relatively easy path to the conference championship. I think that’s a pretty desirable situation.

Nebraska is a job with unparalleled fan support, almost unlimited resources and a relatively easy path to the conference championship. I think that’s a pretty desirable situation.
Definitely an upgrade from any Sun Belt job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT