ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer with the highest impact this season

salsa red

Junior
Dec 25, 2019
We've got a lot of transfers set to play this season. Which do you guys think will help the team the most. Manning, Kolarvic, Falk, Johnson, some kickers and probably others I'm forgetting.
I'm going with Tyreke Johnson from OSU, I think he is motivated from his time at OSU and becomes a shut down corner and 1st or 2nd team B1G as well. I also see Manning and Kolarvic putting a real solid season behind them as well.

I also think Toure, but am intrigued by Stepp if he can stay healthy. Haven’t watched anything at all about him, just some of the thoughts from USC sports writers at the time of his transfer.

Reactions: headcard
Who was the last transfer we brought in that was an immediate impact game changer? I'm not being a smartass, I'm legitimately trying to think of one. I do think we have a nice crop of transfers though.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Toure will be good, but his production relies heavily on You Know Who, so it's difficult to say him when he really won't have much control over the impact he'll have week to week

my hope is Kolaveric stands out immediately and provides us with a big boost over Honas, who had many fooled into thinking he was an above-average player last year

Who was the last transfer we brought in that was an immediate impact game changer? I'm not being a smartass, I'm legitimately trying to think of one. I do think we have a nice crop of transfers though.
gotta be Daniels, right?

we have had no luck on offense, but we've had some good defensive players transfer in and make an immediate impact

just thinking about our 2 qb transfers
you know the one from the portal and the jc transfer we got to add some depth

We've got a lot of transfers set to play this season. Which do you guys think will help the team the most. Manning, Kolarvic, Falk, Johnson, some kickers and probably others I'm forgetting.
I'm going with Tyreke Johnson from OSU, I think he is motivated from his time at OSU and becomes a shut down corner and 1st or 2nd team B1G as well. I also see Manning and Kolarvic putting a real solid season behind them as well.
Kolarvic

Reactions: leodisflowers
#1 Tyreke Johnson will start and be are #1 DB.
#2 Toure, should be our #1 WR we are told but not sure how productive due to AM and coaching
#3 Kolarvic

A little side note in case they do decide to put NU on the sides of the helmet..

From 1967- 1969 Nebraska wore NU on the sides of the helmet from my understanding the equipment mangers ran out of the U’s for the helmets in 1970, so instead of ordering more they just decided to have just have the N on the helmets..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT