ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 pizza joints

Try a local Firehouse Subs. They will order it in for you at about $5 a bottle or if you're close to a Cabela's it can be shipped to the store for $5.99 & no shipping and you can pick it up. At last count we're actually in 61 Cabela's. Thanks for asking.

Anyone had LeBron James owned Blake pizza? Wood fired pizza in 3m. Fastest growing pizza chain ever. Heard there is some in desmoines.

Reactions: sparky62
By the way, put some Sparky's in your mac and cheese.
Mac and cheese will never be the same once you do it.
Honestly, the only thing that sparkys hasn't tasted good on is ice cream. And that's because I have been afraid to try it.

My favorite is Mac and cheese, eggs and pizza.
Maybe some day I will be brave enough to try ice cream and will let you know.

That was good stuff. Good call.
Maybe I’m mistaken but I think Sax became San Anna’s. There was a Sax in Fremont and a couple other areas that changed their name. Fremont still has a San Anna’s with pretty good Mexican and Pizza.

Maybe I’m mistaken but I think Sax became San Anna’s. There was a Sax in Fremont and a couple other areas that changed their name. Fremont still has a San Anna’s with pretty good Mexican and Pizza.
Interesting

Anyone ever have Shakey's pizza from back in the 70s? I never did but remember seeing the advertisement s on local tv

Inizio’s in Charlotte
Giordano’s in Chicago
UNO’s in Chicago (not the airport microwave bs)
La Casa
Pizza West

Out of the pizza I’ve had.

I work all over the western 2/3 of the country and the best pizza I've ever had is at the pizza place in Lusk, Wyoming. Sounds crazy, I know, but it's owned by a family that moved there from Indiana. I have worked a great deal in Chicago and I haven't had any pizza there that can touch the place in Lusk.

Tombstone pepperoni slices washed down with Schmidt wide-mouth beer...... you will never be constipated again.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
In no order:
Minsky's
Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
Dominoes
Godfathers

No interviews. Respect my decision.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT