ADVERTISEMENT

Today Nebraska Football Died

source.gif
Year 2 man I don't really care. You have been married to a 5 for 20 years. We at least take a chance for something more.
Move on douche canoe

I come in peace. There were many good things that I saw from the Huskers today. DL was solid in first 3 quarters. Martinez showed his normal flashes of brilliance and JDS had a great game.

Reality is that despite how good SF may become, these kids have to learn how to win and play play for 4 quarters. Nebraska will continue to improve but understand that the depth of the league every week is much different than the old Big 8/12 days. That is not a slight, but just the new reality that some may not be willing to succumb to .

Last edited:
I come in peace. There were many good things that I saw from the Huskers today. DL was solid in first 3 quarters. Martinez showed his normal flashes of brilliance and JDS had a great game.

Reality is that despite how good SF may become, these kids have to learn how to win and play play for 4 quarters. Nebraska will continue to improve but understand that the depth of the league every week is much different than the old Big 8/12 days. That is not a slight, but just the new reality that some may not way to succumb to .
You make some good points that are spot in. Thank you for sharing a solid take. This is a league you have to win tough road games and right now frost is 1-6. Some things are better but it's about winning and right now we aren't. Your squad looks pretty good and usually improves as the season goes on. See you down the road.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Keep not caring sugar tits. Hawks are gonna be ready to clap them cheeks again in November hahahaha
Jealous??? Of what? There’s nothing to be jealous of. Your program is less than average and you’ll struggle just to stay relevant in the West division. You seriously are jealous of Iowa and should be! Pathetic.
right....that’s why there’s more Nebraska content on “SoundOff” than any school except Iowa....Murph know you all too well. You have an obsession with what you never were. And jealousy of a program whose “greatest” years end in Rose Bowl pummelings? LOL deep down you know what you all are.

You make some good points that are spot in. Thank you for sharing a solid take. This is a league you have to win tough road games and right frost is 1-6. Somethings are better but it's about winning and right now we aren't. Your squad looks pretty good and improves as the season goes on. See you down the road.

When you are up a TD with 5 minutes to go...you don call a BS pass play....you get the clock rolling and play for first downs.

When you are up a TD with 5 minutes to go...you don call a BS pass play....you get the clock rolling and play for first downs.
Stated that in the other form somewhere. What was worse we got grounding

How could anyone be that upset by today? The schedule says we can win more than we lose but until that happens we are just a 4-8 team times two with hopes for a better record this year. Same deal with CU.

We went over this last week. Colorado is in the same position that we were last year in our 2nd game. Their players aren't completely comfortable in their systems, whereas we have better talent, and a year in our schemes over them.

This is an indictment of this coaching staff. And for all the Iowa fans lurking, your boy Chinander is a Loser and at the center of it. If Frost doesn't get rid of him, he is going to get Frost fired. Unload that sack of shit while you have time, Friost!

I think Frost needs to stop calling his own plays as well. Turn it over to someone better at it and concentrate on the game and larger issues.

Jealous? Your program is trash and lost 4 straight with 2 being absolute ass kickings. You all need to realize the conference finds your shitty team hilarious because you all think you’re way better than you actually are.

I don’t see why this is necessary. Some fringe Nebraska fans ... like some Hawk fans .. may deserve this but most fans don’t even if there is some rationale for being irritated by the consistent referrals to past history and rampant over optimism at times.

I think 95% of Nebbie fans are good people and deserve to be treated as such even if I don’t mind if they lose. We’ve all had games like this.

See you guys in November.

There is no excuse in losing that game. This one hurts like no other game has in years. Colorado is terrible. We're in our second year in the system, we've out-recruited Colorado, and they are breaking in a new coach. What an absolute embarrassment!
It didn’t die today. It died a long time ago. Probably in 1998 really. Frost is the right coach for Nebraska but we’ll never be Elite year in and year out. We’ll have a few good years here and there but never Elite. Not like under Devaney and Osborne. I really hope these words will haunt me and I will eat crow.

The head coach got a 15 yard penalty for going into the field.

unacceptable

I don’t see why this is necessary. Some fringe Nebraska fans ... like some Hawk fans .. may deserve this but most fans don’t even if there is some rationale for being irritated by the consistent referrals to past history and rampant over optimism at times.

I think 95% of Nebbie fans are good people and deserve to be treated as such even if I don’t mind if they lose. We’ve all had games like this.

See you guys in November.
You have the % backwards. Otherwise, spot on.

Not it’s not.m, we are a losing program. Same shit different date

So if we’re a losing program why are you so surprised and upset? Back to back losing seasons with players that don’t know how to win or finish, that’s what’s gonna happen. Not even the almighty Saban could fix it this quick. We all should know it’s gonna take time. In my opinion what Frost did at UCF is irrelevant to what’s happening in Lincoln. Completely different situations as far as recruiting, sos, etc. I’m in it for the long haul. GBfnR!!!!!!

Reactions: Wing-Back and c3o
It didn’t die today. It died a long time ago. Probably in 1998 really. Frost is the right coach for Nebraska but we’ll never be Elite year in and year out. We’ll have a few good years here and there but never Elite. Not like under Devaney and Osborne. I really hope these words will haunt me and I will eat crow.

We won't be elite with a loser DC like Chinander. Get that guy the F out of this program, NOW!!

right....that’s why there’s more Nebraska content on “SoundOff” than any school except Iowa....Murph know you all too well. You have an obsession with what you never were. And jealousy of a program whose “greatest” years end in Rose Bowl pummelings? LOL deep down you know what you all are.
Yes we’re the program that doesn’t have the 90’s to brag about, but we’ve been the better program the last almost 20 years, and we’re the program that keeps kicking your ass year after year in every sport not just your beloved dead football program. Deal with it.

If you morons would realize your place it would not be such a kick in the nuts for you. You are all delusional and have been for a long time now. Your a laughing stock

Reactions: sltldowney
And you’re listening to ‘Sound off’? Maybe even while your beloved huskers are on TV?

Reactions: sltldowney
Yes we’re the program that doesn’t have the 90’s to brag about, but we’ve been the better program the last almost 20 years, and we’re the program that keeps kicking your ass year after year in every sport not just your beloved dead football program. Deal with it.
Wait....every sport?!!! C’mon man....you have kicked our sorry butts in football for 4 years and that sucks, but your athletic department sucks overall. Last 5 years combined you are 11th in B1G just ahead of Rutgers. Seriously. Take back the every sport crap...it’s not close to true. Barta is a tool over a mess of an athletic dept.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT