ADVERTISEMENT

Today Nebraska Football Died

There is no excuse in losing that game. This one hurts like no other game has in years. Colorado is terrible. We're in our second year in the system, we've out-recruited Colorado, and they are breaking in a new coach. What an absolute embarrassment!
I can’t disagree. This is devastating. Outcoached by a horrible coaching staff and outplayed by a bunch of nobodies. Our offensive line sucks and our receivers can’t block

It didn't die today, but it has miles to go before the program will compete for a conference and perhaps even a division title. I've always felt it would take longer than a lot of people suggested, but even with modest expectations this is a very disappointing loss. CU is not a good team and the Huskers couldn't put them away.

Reactions: eastcobbhuskerdawg
Offensive line can’t pick up a twist for their life

The fact that any of you thought that a NC was even a possibility is the most Nebraska thing I have ever heard. But I guess when you have media (Sipple McKewon et al) that are kool aid drinking cheerleaders and not actual reporters, it is really not a surprise.

But hey, at least your coach runs a clean program with no controversy.

There is no excuse in losing that game. This one hurts like no other game has in years. Colorado is terrible. We're in our second year in the system, we've out-recruited Colorado, and they are breaking in a new coach. What an absolute embarrassment!
I've been debating re upping my premium subscription. Debate is over. After fifteen years of watching us suck over and over again I can't justify the $100. I will stick around here, but man I hate to say it but I just don't want to care as much as I have anymore. Literally my heart can't take it.

My expectations for the season werent as high as many on here. But I certainly expected to win this game. Hard to argue with op.

I can’t disagree. This is devastating. Outcoached by a horrible coaching staff and outplayed by a bunch of nobodies. Our offensive line sucks and our receivers can’t block
is Mel Tucker a horrible coach? I don't know much about him.

Other than that point I can't agree more with what you posted.

Did you losers really think you had even a remote shot at a national championship? Bahahahahahaha DELUSIONAL. Suck it losers.
We have the same shot as you this year. Well the same shot you have every year. Wait till you lose in Ames next week

Reactions: SunCityCy
Well, no NC this year. If we play a whole game as good as...we seem to think we are...we'll be in great shape.
I’m not surprised by this loss or the close win last week at home against a poor team. Against all odds I’ve said all along Frost is way over hyped, looks like I’m more right than all the experts. And did you seriously think a NC was a possibility? LOL!

Agree with you 100%, we are a bad football team. I am not sure that we can win 6 games this year and even reach a bowl. Definitely out coached in the second half. Bad teams give up 17 point leads, good teams win going away.

We have the same shot as you this year. Well the same shot you have every year. Wait till you lose in Ames next week
source.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT