ADVERTISEMENT

TO doesn’t want you gambling

That is not accurate. I believe he said something to the tune of he will leave them enough to do something but not enough to do nothing which I think most people would agree is a good idea.
Certain people love to hate Buffett despite the fact that lived what he preached. The hate amazes me because the guy kept his company in Omaha and lives in an incredibly modest house compared to someone like Dave Ramsey. Dave preaches living a conservative lifestyle but had extravagant fountains and all kinds of wasteful stuff at his million dollar house.

not a good person?

firing deadweight and turning a profit is now evil?

@TampaBaySkers when did you get castrated?

good lord
Companies were already profitable that’s we he bought them. Him firing 10% of workforce and telling the rest to figure it out so he can pocket another $100 million makes him the bad guy.

Enjoy those saggy billionaire balls you love putting down your mouth Kong

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Certain people love to hate Buffett despite the fact that lived what he preached. The hate amazes me because the guy kept his company in Omaha and lives in an incredibly modest house compared to someone like Dave Ramsey. Dave preaches living a conservative lifestyle but had extravagant fountains and all kinds of wasteful stuff at his million dollar house.
Buffett doesn’t elect to pay more taxes does he? He always says his taxes are too low but does he volunteer to pay more in tax? Nah.. just likes to talk about it

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Dave lives how he preaches: Conservative when you are broke and live and give like no other when you can afford to do so.

Companies were already profitable that’s we he bought them. Him firing 10% of workforce and telling the rest to figure it out so he can pocket another $100 million makes him the bad guy.

You don’t just buy companies because they are profitable. He doesn’t buy the most efficient companies because you don’t get those “on sale” because you are paying a premium. A company who is inefficient and low profits allows you to buy at a discount, improve and return your investment even more.

So you think there’s such a thing as “good enough”?

Explains your fangirl attitude toward hoiberg

Best of luck in your transition. Seems well underway.

Of course donations. But he bitches about how low his taxes are.. you kind of missed the point
That’s my point - he could give more taxes but why would he, when he could donate to other causes.

I have no issue with Buffet being taxed as he does since all of his taxes are from capital gains. Anyone who wants to tax capital gains to the same level as normal income is not thinking long term of the destruction it would cause.

You don’t just buy companies because they are profitable. He doesn’t buy the most efficient companies because you don’t get those “on sale” because you are paying a premium. A company who is inefficient and low profits allows you to buy at a discount, improve and return your investment even more.
You are 100% off. You have zero clue what you’re talking about. He bought my company because we were very profitable and debt free.

Reactions: leodisflowers
That’s my point - he could give more taxes but why would he, when he could donate to other causes.

I have no issue with Buffet being taxed as he does since all of his taxes are from capital gains. Anyone who wants to tax capital gains to the same level as normal income is not thinking long term of the destruction it would cause.

the-point-over-your-head.gif

Reactions: leodisflowers
Buffett kids are very successful. They don't need his money.
They are successful because he set them up for that and because of him. Don’t kid yourself. Doors opened for them because of who they were . They all have foundations which he gives to generously to and will leave a lot more too when he passes.

They will left something. I think his words were I will leave them enough to do something but not enough to do nothing.

You are 100% off. You have zero clue what you’re talking about. He bought my company because we were very profitable and debt free.
I have no clue about business acquisitions?

He bought your company because it could be more profitable in the future. Not to keep status quo.

Time value of money. He’s paid for your current profitability with the EBITDA multiplier.

Buffett doesn’t elect to pay more taxes does he? He always says his taxes are too low but does he volunteer to pay more in tax? Nah.. just likes to talk about it
Buffet has the kind of "stupid" money where he could gift $ 17,000.00 to thousands of his hourly employees in his most profitable businesses. Not only is that 17K a gift with no taxes, its enough money to really do some people some good. If not the full 17K, then 10K or 5K. No doubt many of them would blow that money on stupid stuff, but it would be a great lifeline for many deserving people.

He could do fun shit like have all those employees who are buying a home, put their names in a hat, and draw out 5 names and just pay their homes off. Fun shit like that that can change peoples' lives.

He could become one of the most loved and respected business owners/philanthropists ever. That's a legacy.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Buffet has the kind of "stupid" money where he could gift $ 17,000.00 to thousands of his hourly employees in his most profitable businesses. Not only is that 17K a gift with no taxes, its enough money to really do some people some good. If not the full 1,7K, then 10K or 5K. No doubt many of them would blow that money on stupid stuff, but it would be a great lifeline for many deserving people.

He could do fun shit like have all those employees who are buying a home, put their names in a hat, and draw out 5 names and just pay their homes off. Fun shit like that that can change peoples' lives.

He could become one of the most loved and respected business owners/philanthropists ever. That's a legacy.
He loves money too much. I heard the cheapskate still uses his free McDonald’s card on the daily

He loves money too much. I heard the cheapskate still uses his free McDonald’s card on the daily
People that have the wherewithall do strange things with money.

My son and daughter drive new vehicles and live in expensive homes.

My wife drives a nice car and I still drive a 1999 GMC Envoy, its unlikely I'll ever get another vehicle.
My wife and I still live in the same modest home we built in 1984 for 38K.
Go figure.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I can’t hear you with Warren’s saggy balls in your mouth
Sorry about you or someone you know winding up on the wrong side of the winner/loser ledger in Buffett’s eyes

Tough stuff

I’m sure you or they will land on their very capable feet (lol)

Sorry about you or someone you know winding up on the wrong side of the winner/loser ledger in Buffett’s eyes

Tough stuff

I’m sure you or they will land on their very capable feet (lol)
Pull Buffett’s balls out of your mouth. You must have to lay on the floor while he stands… so saggy

ETWVGKhXYAIdhLx.jpg

For someone who is on his third username and constantly posts during business hours I could assume you’re pretty dead weight 🤣🤣

That is not accurate. I believe he said something to the tune of he will leave them enough to do something but not enough to do nothing which I think most people would agree is a good idea.
1%, is what he said, if I remember.

Why is it NOT a good idea to leave it all to them? He ****ing raised them but he is worried that they will be losers? That is on him.

That is a jackass move. Just like parents that don't leave things equally to their kids.

Buffett is like 85 years old...it is not like his kids are 12 and 15...they are grownups.

Why is it NOT a good idea to leave it all to them? He ****ing raised them but he is worried that they will be losers? That is on him.

That is a jackass move. Just like parents that don't leave things equally to their kids.

Buffett is like 85 years old...it is not like his kids are 12 and 15...they are grownups.
What’s he gonna do with the money? Give it to bill gates so he can buy more land and make us eat the bugs

He has given them plenty throughout their lives. He set them up with Foundations of their own which he gives generously also and has it set up to give more when he passes. He is 93 so it probably won’t be long: Maybe he doesn’t give it all to them directly. But indirectly they are getting most of it through the foundations .

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
He has given them plenty throughout their lives. He set them up with Foundations of their own which he gives generously also and has it set up to give more when he passes. He is 93 so it probably won’t be long: Maybe he doesn’t give it all to them directly. But indirectly they are getting most of it through the foundations .
Just be a good Dad, just give them all you have. You are gonna be dead.

Just be a good Dad, just give them all you have. You are gonna be dead.

Yeah....no. I got zero probs with a guy not leaving his entire fortune to his kids. We're talking richest person on earth fortune here...not a couple hundred thousand bucks. You would deprive your kids of carving out their own life if you did what you suggested.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Yeah....no. I got zero probs with a guy not leaving his entire fortune to his kids. We're talking richest person on earth fortune here...not a couple hundred thousand bucks. You would deprive your kids of carving out their own life if you did what you suggested.
His ****ing kids are in their 50's and 60's.

They are not 13.

Reactions: kidofSN
And have already been set up for life because of wgo they had as a father. I think its fantastic most of the money will go to the less fortunate. Very admirable.
I think it is stupid. But hey, it is his money and if he wants to do that, he can do it!

Buffet is not the richest man on earth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT