ADVERTISEMENT

Time to leave this board

Excited Lets Go GIF

The problem has to be solved by the Rivals corporate IT, we unfortunately have little control except going through each one for deleting them
I guess we'll all do our part and hit report as spam. But I think that @TampaBaySkers and myself should receive one get out of jail free card for every political post. Deal?😜

I have no problem with this board. I do it for fun and it is. A few trolls and bots don’t change that.

I tend to agree with this for the most part. It’s free and it satisfies some of my fan thirst for info. But what I saw this morning was ridiculous, 80% of the whole 1st page was bot solicitation posts. That’s out of control…

The paid board here is the best option by far, I am… “frugal” so I only subscribe during the season but I’m looking forward to being back on there. Give it a shot.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Using ignore button much more lately, maybe for the first real time. Don’t wanna leave as long as I can block the intentionally stupid and trolls

Using ignore button much more lately, maybe for the first real time. Don’t wanna leave as long as I can block the intentionally stupid and trolls
I come here for Husker talk. Occasionally, off topic threads can be educational since we've got some bright people on this board. Then we have the other guys. People who get triggered because their favorite fear mongering social media "news" sources has upset them again. I like a good discussion but politics should best not be discussed. But these days just about anything or anyone can be used as for political gain so it's tough to know who or what is a political topic now and what is not political.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT