ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

And that's not enough for you to eschew that entire dogma?
1. I’m not a fan of people making selfish decisions that do long-term damage to their family.
2. I’m really not a fan of people acting as someone they are not just to get attention.

Not sure that answers your question, but I wasn’t sure exactly what you were getting at.

Did not know you could be come a Doctor of Fry Cooking. Major accomplishment.
Propofol and precedex and the two 1st line agents in the ICU for sedation on the ventilator. Propofol causes hypotension on occasion precedex bradycardia and hypotension on occasion. I prefer fent alone or fent + versed if that happens others add pressoirs instead-I don’t like doing that because I don’t think it’s a good thing to add an additional drug with side effects to deal with side effects of the first drug
Your turn – What do you do you do for a living?

Never hit the report button. Even when you retweeted the awful thing about Indians, which didn’t age well, by the way.

What do you do for a living?
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

I have no way to prove I Have not hit the record button, and I really don’t care.
You apparently care very much about not revealing what you do for a living.
I set fry cooks straight. They're a squirrely bunch.

If I were a respiratory therapist I wouldn't go around calling myself a doctor though.

Imagine the level of narcissism it takes to get on the internet and tell people you're not a fry cook, then try to pass yourself off as a doctor. Mental.

I set fry cooks straight. They're a squirrely bunch.

If I were a respiratory therapist I wouldn't go around calling myself a doctor though.

Imagine the level of narcissism it takes to get on the internet and tell people you're not a fry cook, then try to pass yourself off as a doctor. Mental.
Good people respiratory therapists. I wouldn’t have a problem if you thought I was one. You don’t, of course.
You seem to have a problem with anyone knowing what you do for a living.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT