ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets...

I finally got through on my phone browser. Took a lot of messing around and I ended up getting different seats than I was going for initially, but I finally got them.

Reactions: Suh is King
Anyone actually able to order? The site is such a POS
It was a struggle. For whatever reason, son's Iphone worked better than either android or HP computer/Explorer. Took an hour. After finally getting things done, wife marched right to liquor cupboard and pantomimed the chugging of whiskey. Like Bill Clinton, i feel your pain.

Same here.... an HR, 3 devices, and 73.5 Fbombs later I finally got some.
The wife is a future saint, and her self-control, in terms of language, was greatly tested.:mad: The little timer, at the bottom, helpfully displaying how much time was left in your 'session' to buy the tickets = NOT helpful.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
The wife is a future saint, and her self-control, in terms of language, was greatly tested.:mad: The little timer, at the bottom, helpfully displaying how much time was left in your 'session' to buy the tickets = NOT helpful.
Nothing like a little pressure cooker to make sure you get them before someone else does lol...5 ....4.....3....2 ....1. ............your out lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT