ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs tickets…

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
This is a long shot, I am an assistant principal at an elementary school and have an associate that would LOVE to give her son the experience of Arrowhead Stadium for Christmas. Her son has some struggles/special needs but truly is a great kid and she unfortunately can’t afford to pay a lot of tickets. Is there anyone that would have a good resource for maybe helping her out, she’s a great person and employee and I would love to help her and her family make this christmas moment happen. She is looking for 3 tickets, don’t care where they are located in the stadium. If anyone has any leads and could put me in contact with someone please let me know. I realize this is a long shot with only 2 home games to go. Thanks in advance and GBR

This is a long shot, I am an assistant principal at an elementary school and have an associate that would LOVE to give her son the experience of Arrowhead Stadium for Christmas. Her son has some struggles/special needs but truly is a great kid and she unfortunately can’t afford to pay a lot of tickets. Is there anyone that would have a good resource for maybe helping her out, she’s a great person and employee and I would love to help her and her family make this christmas moment happen. She is looking for 3 tickets, don’t care where they are located in the stadium. If anyone has any leads and could put me in contact with someone please let me know. I realize this is a long shot with only 2 home games to go. Thanks in advance and GBR
Pretty awesome gesture. Great job.

Reactions: king_kong_
It's not exactly on Christmas, but maybe she could call an audible and take him to the Chiefs-Broncos in Denver this Sunday instead? Tickets will be going for about $20, and more than half of the stadium will be Chiefs fans.

Last edited:
Start a go fund me and we'll all pitch in a few bucks so they can get some GREAT SEATS.

It's not exactly on Christmas, but maybe she could call an audible and take him to the Chiefs-Broncos in Denver this Sunday instead? Tickets will going for about $20, and more than half of the stadium will be Chiefs fans.
Lol nice try. I'm sure there'll be plenty of bandwagon chiefs there though.

Lol nice try. I'm sure there'll be plenty of bandwagon chiefs there though.
Hey man, I can't stand the Chiefs. But their fans are absolutely going to take over that stadium on Sunday. I don't own Broncos tickets, but if I did I would sure as Hell be selling them for this game.

Has she tried calling the ticket office? Most stadiums have seating for people with special needs, and they might be able to accommodate them. My friend did Big Brothers/Big Sisters in Kansas City and that organization is showered with tickets.

Hey man, I can't stand the Chiefs. But their fans are absolutely going to take over that stadium on Sunday. I don't own Broncos tickets, but if I did I would sure as Hell be selling them for this game.
Yeah, not gonna be pretty for the Broncos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT