ADVERTISEMENT

Women's VB

The Huskers definitely haven't been playing their best lately but wow, losing to Wisconsin (again) and missing out on a co-B1G title, losing Knuckles for the season, and losing Hames for a couple of matches was a LOT to overcome late season.

Having Hames back is HUGE. I hope the match vs Oregon on Thursday rates better than sucky ESPN+ coverage.

Oregon certainly gets your attention. Any team that beat Stanford twice in one year raises my eyebrows. GO 🌽🏐!

Reactions: huskerfan66
The Huskers definitely haven't been playing their best lately but wow, losing to Wisconsin (again) and missing out on a co-B1G title, losing Knuckles for the season, and losing Hames for a couple of matches was a LOT to overcome late season.

Having Hames back is HUGE. I hope the match vs Oregon on Thursday rates better than sucky ESPN+ coverage.

Oregon certainly gets your attention. Any team that beat Stanford twice in one year raises my eyebrows. GO 🌽🏐!
Hopefully theres a portal player to fill in for Hames next season. Put out the feelers Cook.

No, she's a senior, a setter, and the 2 setters behind her aren't good enough.
Sorry, I read it wrong. I thought you meant to replace Hames because she isn't good enough. Yes she's a senior and will be done. I thought the freshman coming in was supposed to be the bomb??....Orr hasn't been as good as advertised unfortunately

Reactions: drubendall
Scholarship limit is 12. We currently have 14. Scholarships must be full ride and cannot be partials. We lose 4 seniors (I believe). Not sure who's carrying covid bonus.

With what we're bringing in we could be full. That doesn't mean we won't see departure ourselves

I think Cook has had the #1 recruiting class 2 of the last 3 years so I'm not gonna panic. There will always be a stud transfer wanting to come to Nebraska as well. Losing Knuckles right at Thanksgiving was a horrible blow to this team's passing ability and defense. Sad. I think Oregon will probably end our season.

Interesting article about the finances of volleyball. It's about Minnesota's program, but talks a lot about ours and how we're the only program in the country that's profitable.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT