ADVERTISEMENT

Buy tickets-Support the sellout streak

Sep 23, 2022
If you are a Husker fan start buying tickets for the next 4 home games otherwise the sellout streak is going to end. Get off your keyboards and actually support the program by making sure you purchase tickets especially the Illinois game. Otherwise it will be YOUR fault the sellout streak ended.
Don’t comment on this message board unless you buy tickets. I just bought 10.

If you are a Husker fan start buying tickets for the next 4 home games otherwise the sellout streak is going to end. Get off your keyboards and actually support the program by making sure you purchase tickets especially the Illinois game. Otherwise it will be YOUR fault the sellout streak ended.
You're a dolt.

Who cares. I like the streak, but every other streak has been ended by our pathetic program. If the streak continues I am fine with that. It just has to be organic. Not this fake shit.
I think it adds values as a minor recruiting tidbit. Keep it rolling

Lol no.

The problem is why would I pay $70 a ticket on the Huskers site when I can them in the $30 range on other sites? I want to support the players but half the sellout streak problem is the university charging premium prices for games that aren’t that premium.

Reactions: Baxter48
The problem is why would I pay $70 a ticket on the Huskers site when I can them in the $30 range on other sites? I want to support the players but half the sellout streak problem is the university charging premium prices for games that aren’t that premium.
#trustintrev

Mike Myers No GIF

Reactions: BigRedTed
why pay anything? just show up and there will be plenty of tickets on windshields,
consider holding out til they start using that monopoly money and paying the fans to show up.

64119704.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT