ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on the NFL this weekend??

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
I would have lost $$$ on the Chiefs

Packers are running on fumes. This is what I thought would happen last year...they were a season late but it happened.

Eagles are easily the most surprising team and Hurtz is waaay better than I thought he'd be

Dallas once again a paper tiger

How's ya'll teams doin??

Reactions: king_kong_
I was impressed with Dallas. Would have been easy to pack it in down 20 on the road with your backup and they made a game out of it.

Hell of a drive by Philly at 20-17 though.

Reactions: king_kong_
I would argue the most surprising team of the early season would be my New York Jets....the season win over/under was 5.5 preseason, so they have come close to exceeding that a mere six games into the season. I'm still not 100% sure they are contenders or pretenders, but the defense is really coming along - our draft last spring was thought to be one of the best in the NFL (giant surprise, given our history) and a lot of those draft picks are already paying big dividends, like Wilson and Hall. Future looks bright for the Jets, I can't believe I just said that.

bad day to be a favorite

packers and bucs don't look like themselves

kc will be fine

falcons 6-0 against the spread! only 5 teams have ever started the year 7-0 ATS.

bears may not win another game all season

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I would argue the most surprising team of the early season would be my New York Jets....the season win over/under was 5.5 preseason, so they have come close to exceeding that a mere six games into the season. I'm still not 100% sure they are contenders or pretenders, but the defense is really coming along - our draft last spring was thought to be one of the best in the NFL (giant surprise, given our history) and a lot of those draft picks are already paying big dividends, like Wilson and Hall. Future looks bright for the Jets, I can't believe I just said that.
I agree. wilson looks pretty good and they seem to have nailed a lot of their high draft picks

closely behind are the giants, which somehow look better and better each week

I likewhoever is playing dallas...
but jones need to understand dallas won't win a superbowl till they get a real qb...
rams, kc, bengals, bills, they all have a qb

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Hoping Lizzo Wilson can get it together vs. the Chargers tonight, but not holding my breath.

Agreed!! Jets are over acheiving compared to usual expectations but lots of people did bet on them this off season...which surprised me but apparently they knew sumthin!!

I likewhoever is playing dallas...
but jones need to understand dallas won't win a superbowl till they get a real qb...
rams, kc, bengals, bills, they all have a qb

They need a new head coach and QB....or except that they are a game or two above .500 type of team.

Reactions: redwine65
Jets D dominated that game. Saleh coach of the year thus far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT