ADVERTISEMENT

The west for the taking

c3ntral08

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2008
No one in the west scares me. Iowa looked awful; Stanley is trash. NW lol people picked them to finish ahead of us? Wisky game will be for the west. Hope everyone is there on their feet yelling. Let's make it to Indy boys. WIN THE BIG TEN. Lfg.

You can tell all that already huh? Guess it doesn't matter the opponent or the fact we haven't even taken a single snap.

Last edited:
Lol Bohl called a horrid game. Running straight ahead out of the I formation vs Iowa. Derp. You have a 1st round qb and iowa secondary lost King. THROW. Atrocious play calling. Stanley coming into Lincoln? Good luck. How anyone watched the whole game and thought Iowa looked good is beyond me. Iowa, NW, Illinois, Minny, Purdue never beating us. Its Wisky and thats it. Plain and simple. Iowa will lose 6 games promise.

Reactions: RedMyMind
Lol Bohl called a horrid game. Running straight ahead out of the I formation vs Iowa. Derp. You have a 1st round qb and iowa secondary lost King. THROW. Atrocious play calling. Stanley coming into Lincoln? Good luck. How anyone watched the whole game and thought Iowa looked good is beyond me. Iowa, NW, Illinois, Minny, Purdue never beating us. Its Wisky and thats it. Plain and simple. Iowa will lose 6 games promise.
The iowa secondary played a great game. Only one breakdown. Derp.
Bohl and wyoming were woefully unprepared and played poorly. But Iowa has an excellent defense overall.

No one in the west scares me. Iowa looked awful; Stanley is trash. NW lol people picked them to finish ahead of us? Wisky game will be for the west. Hope everyone is there on their feet yelling. Let's make it to Indy boys. WIN THE BIG TEN. Lfg.
Relax it's week one you don't judge teams based on one week haven't you learned that already. Sick of hearing this ever year.

Fitz's Cats coming out flat again this year..Doesn't mean they'll continue that trend by B1G 10 play..

Iowa defense looked very stout and played physical.

The iowa secondary played a great game. Only one breakdown. Derp.
Bohl and wyoming were woefully unprepared and played poorly. But Iowa has an excellent defense overall.
lol Wyoming threw 3 balls down field longer than 20 yards. And 1 was a dropped TD where the DB was burnt by 5 yards. Yeah they're secondary played great when Bohl backed his s offensive in obvious passing downs. Any competent team makes Iowa sweat all day. Bohl should have been in 4-wide spread it out all game.

lol Wyoming threw 3 balls down field longer than 20 yards. And 1 was a dropped TD where the DB was burnt by 5 yards. Yeah they're secondary played great when Bohl backed his s offensive in obvious passing downs. Any competent team makes Iowa sweat all day. Bohl should have been in 4-wide spread it out all game.
Thats cute. You think because they threw three balls downfield or whatever it means they only ran three deep routes. Its called coverage.
Whatever, keep your head in the sand.

Reactions: sandiegohawk

If I were you I would get my resume out to these P5 teams. You know way more than they do.

I thought Iowa looked like Iowa always looks early in the season. But they are a solid team. I thought Wisky looked good in the second half. They looked like Wisconsin. They are a good team.
Northwestern looks like they always look. Game isn't over yet but they look like crap. But I guarantee they will play us tough.
Can't tell much from one game. Seasons are long. But so far everyone looks the same.
Let's hope we don't.
GBR

Thats cute. You think because they threw three balls downfield or whatever it means they only ran three deep routes. Its called coverage.
Whatever, keep your head in the sand.

Lol they were running predictable HB dives. I watched the whole game from start to finish, did you? So you think throwing a few deep balls down field with a 1st round QB is good play calling? Bet me money then if you think you know what you're talking about. Iowa is not good plain and simple.

If I were you I would get my resume out to these P5 teams. You know way more than they do.

Well if I had Josh Allen as a QB I wouldn't be running straight vs an Iowa Dline that's way better than my Oline. Bohl coached a horrid game, and it was obvious.

The west is pretty meh. It will be interesting to see what their record will be against the east. Even the bottom dwellers of the east looked solid...Maryland won big and Indiana and Rutgers shows something in losses to top 10 teams.

Last edited:
Nebraska has recruited better than all the other west teams for years, its time to see if Riley can coach with his style. I believe he can. Nebraska should win the west or at least beat all the west teams. I think this year will be a great year for the Huskers.

Lol they were running predictable HB dives. I watched the whole game from start to finish, did you? So you think throwing a few deep balls down field with a 1st round QB is good play calling? Bet me money then if you think you know what you're talking about. Iowa is not good plain and simple.
You dont even know what a hb dive is, obviously.
Ill agree that wyo looked horrid, ut if you think wyos problems didnt have anything to do with iowas very impressive D, youre wrong. Its simple.
Again you ignore the fact that that qb decided not to throw other deep routes because of coverage, you see, in football, pass plays include multiple recievers who each run different routes. These routes vary and are usually different from each other to give a qb options of where to throw based on the defense.
Iowa covered and rushed the passer very well. And if you watched the game li,e you said you should be singing the praises of their linebackers. They looked great today. I hope ours look like that tonight.
This isnt video games, dude. Cant just throw it up all the time with 4 seam plays especially against an actual pass rush, which iowa OBVIOUSLY had.

Reactions: DaCDiggity
Based on what I'm seeing tonight Nebraska's D is terrible.

Reactions: bomber89
Iowa looked a hell of a lot better than those dinks in Lincoln do right now.

Go hawks.

Lol this D diaco is showing is not real. This is not anything that is being ran in practice behind closed doors. Just no way. Better throw that scheme out the door quick tho or we're gunna lose and the season will be over.

extremely disappointed in the D in the first half. U.G.L.Y. Better turn it around or this game is going to way to close for comfort.

They had 40 pass attempts.

Wiscy sucks and they will beat Nebraska by three touchdowns.

Lol whatever. I'll eat crow next week after oregon if we get smashed. Because that Defense scheme that was out there tonight, was the worst I've ever seen.

Nebraska has recruited better than all the other west teams for years, its time to see if Riley can coach with his style. I believe he can. Nebraska should win the west or at least beat all the west teams. I think this year will be a great year for the Huskers.

Do you still believe all of that after tonight?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT