ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska in the 2023 Big Ten Championship Game….

Badger Pete

Walk On
Dec 22, 2013
Not joking, but this is totally plausible given the trash dump that is the Big Ten West. Huskers play in Indianapolis if:

1. Nebraska beats Wisconsin and Iowa
2. Iowa loses Illinois and Nebraska
3. Minnesota loses to either Ohio State or Wisconsin

I’m dreaming now….but Ohio State crushes Michigan in 2 weeks. In the Big Ten Championship game, Nebraska beats Ohio State., Does the BCS committee pass on the entire Big Ten, or properly give an up & coming Blue Blood return to glory — Nebraska?

Just woke up. Win 1 friggin’ game! LFG!!!

I think you can beat WI as well as IA.

However, I don't see IA getting beat by IL.

I haven't watched IL much, but the little I have, they seem like a terrible team.

What's crazy is the position we would be in had we won the last two games. I was amazed looking at the Big West standings Sunday and realize all that really needs to happen Iowa lose to Illinois and Nebraska win out.

Great job transferring Casey Thompson. Could have been in the conference championship game.

So I get to use this GIF twice inside of 5 minutes? Okay...
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Sounds fun, getting a reminder about how far we are behind the Michigans and Ohio States of the world....I say leave that to Iowa, their fans like it.

Yeah, when was the last time the entire division was straight trash and we almost backed our dumpster fire right into Indy?
All that is true, and at the same time, Nebraska has something to play for going to the last 2 games of November. Seems likes it's been a long time since that was the case.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT