ADVERTISEMENT

The weight of it has returned . . .

bob5150

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 30, 2004
I had hope that we'd be bowl eligible after the Purdue game, yet in the back of my mind, there was the feeling that it may come down to Black Friday. And now it has. I have felt all kinds of emotions, going to games in person since '99. I never thought it would be as bad as two years ago, but that heavy zombie like apathy is returning. I'm worried that if we should lose in the Nebraska way on Friday, that it will be the worst post-loss hangover yet.

Any competent coach would have had us bowl eligible. No problem. He is a .500 coach. What a big surprise! He is building though. LOL. Thought I would give him a chance, but this coaching staff lost the last three games. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
Yeah, the “we are building something so wait three years” mantra is getting old. Riley, Frost, now Rhule. The clock management in the last minute of regulation was infuriating. Playing scared at that point. Rhule has proven nothing this year. We needed a good season this year and we had the defense to do it. All Rhule needed to do was find a competent QB in the portal. And he ****ed that up royally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT