ADVERTISEMENT

The Trick to Winning an NCAA Tournament Game is This

If Keisei makes NBA I'll eat my sock. He's too slow and a poor defensive player. That said, I'm glad we had him as his positives outweighed the negatives for the majority of our games and he was a big part to what I would say was (in my opinion) the most enjoyable season since Piatkowski days. Undefeated at home in conference was amazing.

Well shit.

Great season. It was a helluva ride.

Their overall team speed simply overwhelmed us, especially from the perimeter and they could get to the hoop nearly at will and we had no answers.

Like the 1991 Huskers, time to build and get better after an ass-whooping.

Get to the tournament more than 2 times in 30 years.
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Reactions: Baxter48
I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect to the OP, but...

"The Trick to Winning an NCAA Tournament Game is This"​

advise coming from us is kind of hilarious. 😂🤣😂

I wanted to be over the top excited but three things came to mind:
- the burden of never having won has to be heavy
- I’d seen them play twice and athleticism is the key
- Buzz is my favorite coach… he gets it done

The trick to winning: If we score more points than our opponent before time expires, we will win 100% of the time. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Like the 1991 Huskers, time to build and get better after an ass-whooping.
The 91 team was given a 3 seed and got to play in Minneapolis.
They lost to the 14 seed from the Midwestern Collegiate Conf which no longer exists and morphed into the Horozon league.
That 14 seed played the 11th seed in round 2 and lost by 16

Losers lose

Get to the tournament more than 2 times in 30 years.
As the game wore on I was flustrated by our to attack the basket. They were smothering us in man on the perimeter. I began to think “Less passing more shooting” perhaps that was a Hoiberg plan to slow TA&M down?

What does the transfer season look like? The obviously need more athletes and a better rebounding game.

Yep. Need some physicality, athleticism, and presence in the paint and more help in rebounding along with a legit point guard.

Unfortunately, that is exactly what everybody else needs and wants. :oops:

who will enter the portal from NE now that we are done?
You think anyone can go someplace better and get minutes?

Talk about delusional.

Nobody will leave because they have nowhere else to go. Just like the football team. And people will applaud the coach for his retention.

You think anyone can go someplace better and get minutes?

Talk about delusional.

Nobody will leave because they have nowhere else to go. Just like the football team. And people will applaud the coach for his retention.
So there is not a player on the team that could play more minutes at a FCS or a non Power 5 conference team? I could of swore some football players entered the portal?? is that right?? Sleep off the alcohol and jump on a different board and let the adults discuss Husker Athletics.

• Haha
Reactions: DonlugoQ
So there is not a player on the team that could play more minutes at a FCS or a non Power 5 conference team? I could have swore some football players entered the portal?? is that right?? Sleep off the alcohol and jump on a different board and let the adults discuss Husker Athletics.
Kong missed some big money bets and gone scorched earth.. dude lost his mind

Kong missed some big money bets and gone scorched earth.. dude lost his mind
These ad hominems are the result of having zero cogent argument to anything I’ve posted.

Keep up the boring, sad, excuse-riddled work, Florida man

Taking a page straight from the participation trophy generation.

Reactions: pascal
So there is not a player on the team that could play more minutes at a FCS or a non Power 5 conference team? I could of swore some football players entered the portal?? is that right?? Sleep off the alcohol and jump on a different board and let the adults discuss Husker Athletics.
Mr Adult seems to have trouble reading

I said “someplace better”

Sure some of these stiffs could go down a level and play. But none could go to another P5 and get more minutes than here. Literally not one.

These ad hominems are the result of having zero cogent argument to anything I’ve posted.

Keep up the boring, sad, excuse-riddled work, Florida man

Taking a page straight from the participation trophy generation.
Hope you didn’t bet your kids college fund away 😬

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT