ADVERTISEMENT

The Big 10 appears to be too hard for Nebraska

We don’t care what Iowa fans think. We know we suck. But true to form, Iowa fans are the only ones classless enough to be here, kicking us when we’re down.

Serious question: is there a worse internet fan base than Iowa? It’s really something to see; nobody else in the Big 10 or the Big 12 acts like they do. A few decent Hawkeye posters here and there, but loudly drowned out by delusional trolls with no perspective about their own program’s mediocre history. Guess that’s easy enough when you think the history of college football began in 2015.

We don’t care what Iowa fans think. We know we suck. But true to form, Iowa fans are the only ones classless enough to be here, kicking us when we’re down.

Serious question: is there a worse internet fan base than Iowa? It’s really something to see; nobody else in the Big 10 or the Big 12 acts like they do. A few decent Hawkeye posters here and there, but loudly drowned out by delusional trolls with no perspective about their own program’s mediocre history. Guess that’s easy enough when you think the history of college football began in 2015.

No one close. They are the scum of all fanbases. Who else would post this much shit after needing a miracle to beat a 3-win team with a backup QB and fourth string RB?

How many years would you guys guesstimate it will be before Nebraska is playing for a national title again?

Does anyone have time to answer this question?

Weird that you guys don't care about the Big 10 since you are one of the worst teams in it.

"This league is so dumb."

HAHAHA!!! If you weren't the worst team in it, you'd be saying how good it is and how meaningful your success in it is.

LOFL.

You guys are hilarious.

This is hilarious.

Nebraska couldn't wait to get out of the Big 12 because of Texas.

Now they want to go back, becauses the B1G beats them like a drum.
We left the Big 12 out of fear, IMO - the way the Big 10 chose to handle their expansion so destabilized the Big 12 that we were very worried we'd be left in a greatly weakened conference if we stayed and the other big players (OU, Texas, A&M) left - which eventually did happen.

• Haha
Reactions: KeoKuKclanman
No one close. They are the scum of all fanbases. Who else would post this much shit after needing a miracle to beat a 3-win team with a backup QB and fourth string RB?

It just feels good to beat such a relevant program.

We don't care how we win, we just love doing it, even if it's the least impressive of the 7 consecutive wins.

• Haha

Weird that you guys don't care about the Big 10 since you are one of the worst teams in it.

HAHAHA!!! If you weren't the worst team in it, you'd be saying how good it is and how meaningful your success in it is.

LOFL.

You guys are hilarious.

We won the baseball conference championship, and I immediately diminished it, because it was the big ten championship.

The point is, no, winning in the big ten doesn't make it better.

I like baseball and football. I don't watch any of the other sports

giphy.gif

• Haha
We won the baseball conference championship, and I immediately diminished it, because it was the big ten championship.

The point is, no, winning in the big ten doesn't make it better.

I like baseball and football. I don't watch any of the other sports

Please address football, specifically.

Nebraska has ended the season ranked in the top 25 (#25 and #24) twice since joining the Big 10 and it's not surprising that this occurred during their first 2 years in the conference.

With the Big12 falling apart, would it make sense for them to go back to that league which will no longer have OU or TX?

I seriously think that Nebraska would have a chance to be competitive in a Conference USA type league.

Despite everyone knowing that any accomplishments in the Big 12 are watered down, Nebraska would be able to pretend they'd win in real conferences instead of pretending it's the '90s like they are now.
If you go back throughout our history, we have had bad periods before. We will be back.

Based on our past success, there are only a handful of teams that get to talk sh*t to us. So if you aren’t a fan of Ohio State, Oklahoma, etc then you are a never was and can piss off.

Reactions: headcard

LOFL.

You guys are hilarious.
Legitimately I could see nebraska be in the top 10 within a couple of years, possibly next year.

Please address football, specifically.

Ok, I watched two Husker games this year because they play in the big ten.

I have been watching Texas Tech and Ole Miss this season. The Lane Train is rolling strong!

GTFO. We are the victims of some horrible AD hires who also made bad coaching hires. It's going to correct itself.

Frost is not the right guy. We'll suffer with him one more year and then bring in a program builder.

Our problem is that we expect to vault to 10 win seasons pronto.

Callahan was a bad fit/rebound hire. Pelini was an immature hot head that undervalued recruiting. Riley was a lovable loser, and Frost is a shortcut taking gimicky scheme master.

We need someone to rebuild the foundation and develop players.
Look I'm a Husker fan that happens to live in Iowa. We've been searching for the "someone to rebuild the foundation and develope players" for twenty years. Husker fans can't keep using that same old mantra over and over and not take a look at what is needed in today's game. Yes you need to run the ball. Yes you need to block and tackle better. No you DON'T need SEVENTY WALK-ONS. Get the team to a manageable size. They don't practice in the afternoon any more. Time with players is limited. The coaches need to spend their time coaching the guys who actually going to play on Saturdays. Manage the squad. Those that don't contribute by year three should move on. Most of all Husker fans need to stop living in 1990. Businesses fail that don't adapt. That includes the fans who cheer for their favorite business

Reactions: CriticalObserver
Hurry up and get Bethune Cookman on the 2022 schedule. Frosty can play em close.

So you still don’t feel any better? Have to try to kick someone else to feel better. Very sad. But it’s the Iowa way.

So you still don’t feel any better? Have to try to kick someone else to feel better. Very sad. But it’s the Iowa way.
I had nothing to do with scheduling that game. UN's athletic department did it.

And I also had nothing to do with trying to get your soft team out of a game with Oklahoma. That was all Frost.

• Haha
Nebraska went to the big 10 because texas and 5 other schools were in talks to head to the pac 10

Nebraska would probably have more national championship if they were in the big 10 from the start seeing,
there would be no oklahoma and the rose bowl was a much easier road then the orange.

Reactions: Sinomatic

And I also had nothing to do with trying to get your soft team out of a game with Oklahoma. That was all Frost.
Dude, come on. Are you taking back your statement about how you said NU was the best program?

It’s pretty comical. There’s even the one obsessed loser who literally created multiple screen names just so that he can add the laughing emoji to every post he sees.

We’re not the only ones who can’t stand Hawkeye fans. Ask the Northwestern or Wisconsin boards what they think of Iowa fans, or Minnesota, or Penn State, or Illinois, or MSU. Name the forum, and Iowa’s reputation for classlessness is sure to follow. It’s just who they are. 😂

You must be very sad to need this much validation from strangers on the internet. What has you so sad and insecure? The racism, the lack of meaningful accomplishments? Either way, you probably should seek some professional help.

• Haha
Reactions: CriticalObserver
Look I'm a Husker fan that happens to live in Iowa. We've been searching for the "someone to rebuild the foundation and develope players" for twenty years. Husker fans can't keep using that same old mantra over and over and not take a look at what is needed in today's game. Yes you need to run the ball. Yes you need to block and tackle better. No you DON'T need SEVENTY WALK-ONS. Get the team to a manageable size. They don't practice in the afternoon any more. Time with players is limited. The coaches need to spend their time coaching the guys who actually going to play on Saturdays. Manage the squad. Those that don't contribute by year three should move on. Most of all Husker fans need to stop living in 1990. Businesses fail that don't adapt. That includes the fans who cheer for their favorite business
Don't think I brought up Walk-Ons in my post of which we have too many fwiw.

Iowa fans talk more about Nebraska in the 90s than Nebraska fans do.
Nebraska went to the big 10 because texas and 5 other schools were in talks to head to the pac 10

Nebraska would probably have more national championship if they were in the big 10 from the start seeing,
there would be no oklahoma and the rose bowl was a much easier road then the orange..
Fact

Reactions: headcard
Lol....Iowa fan trying to talk schedule smack

Their lack of self awareness is really something. They are in the middle of one of the biggest player abuse scandals in history, but want to talk shit about things like Nebraska Press Conferences. They benefit from an extremely weak schedule and want to talk shit about an out of conference game Nebraska played 3 years ago. Truly the worst fan base on planet earth.

It really burns up Iowa fans that the Big Ten is not more competitive than the Big XII. It was their go-to excuse for 20 years when Nebraska was winning championships and they were proud of 5th place finishes.

I think the Big 10 was likely under the impression that if they added Nebraska, they would be winning championships...like they were when they were in the Big 12.

I think the Big 10 would rethink adding Nebraska if they knew they were going to be what they are.

It's not helping either party.

"When we were good, we were in the Big 12. For some reason, we really suck in the Big 10."

Wonder why that is.

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred
"And we would never accept the mediocrity that is Iowa football. Ever. Hey, we're bringing back Scott Frost."

LOFL. You couldn't make this stuff up. No one would believe you.

I think the Big 10 was likely under the impression that if they added Nebraska, they would be winning championships...like they were when they were in the Big 12.

I think the Big 10 would rethink adding Nebraska if they knew they were going to be what they are.

It's not helping either party.

"When we were good, we were in the Big 12. For some reason, we really suck in the Big 10."

Wonder why that is.
Take a hike troll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT