ADVERTISEMENT

The Better Team Won

Scary as I havent seen any amazing recruiting powers thus far. In fact, we just lost a QB recruit to Oregon.
Agree with you. Need to recruit talent. We will never be a powerhouse again, until we bring in 4 and 5 stars. 5 a year doesn't count either. 2 or 3 high recruits will not pan out to their hype. Like Taylor for example. He's an okay RB, but....

Exactly. And they still won the game.
Yeah. As I think you would agree, the better team doesn't always win. Without any doubt, we were better than them in the 2nd half. The disparity has something to do with Hill being out for most of it. To suggest that it is a no brainier that they were better than us is wrong. I can see how some might get there, because the 2nd quarter was ugly. The Mormons needed more than one Hail Mary to win the game (see what I did there). If they were clearly a better team, we shouldn't have been so much better than them in the second half. I think we've come full circle on this. You are certain BYU was better, I am confident that NU, despite a bad quarter, was better. Enjoy your holiday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT