ADVERTISEMENT

Texas/OU

If rattler wanted to transfer to NU, are we excited?
I think Martinez outplayed Rattler even though we lost.

Martinez with a line that gives him time and really good playmakers is very effective at QB. Last two years he must have felt he had to do everything by himself and he can’t do it all on his own.

texas, ark & ole miss would all beat both psu & iwao

that one's gonna be a punt-a-thon everyone will credit 'good defense' for

• Haha
Reactions: pharvey0829
Oklahomas defense is garbage. This year they gave up 30+ points to Tulane, KSU and UT already. Our offensive game plan was crap. That was a winnable game but Frost called run after run Even though it was not working. Few shots he took down the field to Betts and Manning worked. Use your athletes.

Spencer was voted next in line to most likely get into a pissing match in a bathroom bar with some guy half his size who turns out to be an MMA dude and proceeds to get his ass kicked....

• Haha
Reactions: resdog851
texas, ark & ole miss would all beat both psu & iwao
Doubtful.

PSU and Iowa play some of the best defense in the country. Bama shut Ole Miss down fairly easy and also shut down Arky running the ball. Both are more than beatable when they are 1 dimensional which is what the Iowa/PSU Ds are designed to do. TX is a wildcard. Massive amount of talent and a potential NFL 1st rounder at RB.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Spencer was voted next in line to most likely get into a pissing match in a bathroom bar with some guy half his size who turns out to be an MMA dude and proceeds to get his ass kicked....
0d347c6b-a902-4ed2-b1d4-908ae2cc86cf_text.gif

Doubtful.

PSU and Iowa play some of the best defense in the country. Bama shut Ole Miss down fairly easy and also shut down Arky running the ball. Both are more than beatable when they are 1 dimensional which is what the Iowa/PSU Ds are designed to do. TX is a wildcard. Massive amount of talent and a potential NFL 1st rounder at RB.
a.) these aren't b1g offenses, which stink

b.) you're using bama as the litmus test? lol

a.) these aren't b1g offenses, which stink

b.) you're using bama as the litmus test? lol
You're talking about completely different teams and games.

Bama is no longer afraid of a shootout with anybody. Saban has changed and they'll simply outscore you if need be.

PSU/Iowa are set in a grind it out game and force it to be in the trenches whether you like it or not.

You're talking about completely different teams and games.

Bama is no longer afraid of a shootout with anybody. Saban has changed and they'll simply outscore you if need be.

PSU/Iowa are set in a grind it out game and force it to be in the trenches whether you like it or not.
I don't think psu/iowa are insanely elite on D.

they play against terrible offenses all year. ohiost would/will score 30+ on each, and that wouldn't be a surprise.

ole miss/texas/ark would also score 30+ on both. psu might be able to keep up, but I kinda doubt it.

I don't think psu/iowa are insanely elite on D.

they play against terrible offenses all year. ohiost would/will score 30+ on each, and that wouldn't be a surprise.

ole miss/texas/ark would also score 30+ on both. psu might be able to keep up, but I kinda doubt it.
Didn't say they were insanely elite on D.

They also have offenses that compliment their D because they will force a grind it out game with few possessions and importance on field position and turnovers.

Dude is just chucking it deep in the general area of covered receivers. OU wideouts are so much better than the Texas d-backs it doesn't matter.

Didn't say they were insanely elite on D.

They also have offenses that compliment their D because they will force a grind it out game with few possessions and importance on field possession and turnovers.
I think they'd both punt a lot, just like always.

then get scored on.

Went from 92% chance to win for Texas with 8:00 in the fourth to 80% chance for Oklahoma at 7:00. At least we didn’t lose like that

Oklahomas defense is garbage. This year they gave up 30+ points to Tulane, KSU and UT already. Our offensive game plan was crap. That was a winnable game but Frost called run after run Even though it was not working. Few shots he took down the field to Betts and Manning worked. Use your athletes.

Wait now we run too much? This board is all over the place.

Missed FG’s and XP’s were the difference in that one.

Its disgusting how out of position Texas linebackers are every single play. Its like they told 3 guys to go out there and just run around or something

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT