ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Money

I’m hoping the industry will make a correction or adjust soon. Some thoughtful regulations could help, but I’m seeing a lot of school/collectives paying players tons of money who straight up don’t even play or play very little and/or just don’t pan out and transfer. Can these collectives/schools continue to pay out 6 figure checks to kids who never meaningfully contribute to the program? I hope they see that they’re bleeding money that could be better used or allocated and start being a little more fiscally responsible with NIL contracts.

IDK 🤷‍♂️ maybe some of these collectives and donors don’t care? I would think if I was donating large amounts of money to my teams collective and my team isn’t winning and/or the players the collective are supporting aren’t performing, I’d start pulling back my contributions. But maybe billionaires don’t think like me…

At no time in college football history can a fanbase influence the product on the field more than now

And when given this opportunity the fanbase that considers themselves the greatest and most passionate of all has shrunk like a scrotum in an ice bath

Sitting on your fat assess in the stadium on game days won’t do squat

• Haha
Reactions: kakdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT