ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible uniforms

Black jerseys and colors is about as innovative as having a cell phone.

Set some higher goals.

I'd love to 'flat' red across the board for once.

not a fan of the uni's.. at least the offensive part was small.

alt's don't have to suck, I just don't understand why it's so hard to get a good artist to design one?

WTF... Blue outlined shirts. Why not black?

6aba2264f50e0f90e56c9a6d8122a2d1.jpg

Reactions: GaRed
NU really did a great job of pushing the "1923" theme in the background for this alternate. But, the execution was completely stupid and tone deaf.

NU should have come out wearing a blue top. I get all the cuck comments and I agree to a degree, but history IS history. Make the confident decision to fully embrace and full send what NU was on this day in 1923.

You do a blue outline that nobody can see in the stands?? Pfft. The players wearing blue gloves looked absolutely terrific.

Standard Husker hat. Blue jersey. Blue gloves. Standard NU pants. Perfection.

If any naysayers, think that's cuckold - there's a place above Gate 25 where you can tee off a golden hole in one with a fat cracked co-ed.

inspirational-quote-know-yourself.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wasker77
The more I think about it, the fact that NU is too afraid to fully embrace its roots is probably part of our curse.

Trev, are you that damned scared of the blue hairs still? I mean, you're already temp banishing 25% of em and making Herbie blow his T-shirt wad on S Side every game.

The change was subtle but why? To commemorate changing our uniforms to accommodate OU? F that. Use the throwbacks from 71 not some cuck uniform.

Then there's this. What a stupid thing to "honor". Sometimes the lack of self-awareness within our AD is maddening.

Then there's this. What a stupid thing to "honor". Sometimes the lack of self-awareness within our AD is maddening.
Suck your pride up, buttercup.

If you really want to go down that path, haven't heard a peep out of your clan against the marching band playing the opposition fight song.
As If Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN

Also, idk if you were present during the game. But, we paid respects to the US military, specifically in honor of those from WW1. The words that decor our stadium.

Some of us, with grandfathers whom fought overseas and lived or died... Make this place even more a cathedral.

Reactions: nwualum
Also, idk if you were present during the game. But, we paid respects to the US military, specifically in honor of those from WW1. The words that decor our stadium.

Some of us, with grandfathers whom fought overseas and lived or died... Make this place even more a cathedral.

What the hell are you talking about? The blue outline wasn't for the US military. It was to "honor" us changing our school colors for OU. I'd be all for it if it were to honor the military.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT