Adidas - 1

9 CFP national champions...

Nike - 9
UA - 0
Adidas - 0

Yeah man, winners wear Adidas and UA 🙄

usatsi_21704102-1.jpg

Reactions: beaglehusker
did it ever occur to some of you that this uniform was to celebrate the first game played in Memorial stadium nothing more nothing less is the reason for the blue trim, these were not alternate uniforms…

Some of you younger fans need to learn more history why things are done..

NU really did a great job of pushing the "1923" theme in the background for this alternate. But, the execution was completely stupid and tone deaf.

NU should have come out wearing a blue top. I get all the cuck comments and I agree to a degree, but history IS history. Make the confident decision to fully embrace and full send what NU was on this day in 1923.

You do a blue outline that nobody can see in the stands?? Pfft. The players wearing blue gloves looked absolutely terrific.

Standard Husker hat. Blue jersey. Blue gloves. Standard NU pants. Perfection.

If any naysayers, think that's cuckold - there's a place above Gate 25 where you can tee off a golden hole in one with a fat cracked co-ed.

inspirational-quote-know-yourself.jpg
Well said.

I thought they were some of the better alternative ones
Except for the blue gloves, it was almost unnoticeable and atleast the announcers didn't make reference to it over and over.

I could do without alternates all together

Reactions: Baxter48
did it ever occur to some of you that this uniform was to celebrate the first game played in Memorial stadium nothing more nothing less is the reason for the blue trim, these were not alternate uniforms…

Winner winner chicken dinner

Yep. And in my opinion they were the best alternates we’ve had yet. These had some history behind them. Not just Adidas trying to make us an Oregon Knock Off for a game. I’d be into making this one a regular rotation.

Like someone said earlier … go all in with the blue! Not just an outline. Would look awesome and pay true homage.

Most you people lost your $&it with just blue trim..

Can’t imagine all the disarray of wearing blue uniform jerseys…

Trev did the right thing..
My people? Lol - Different uniforms once a year - I like them all. I said when they were first announced that the small details wouldn’t even be noticed and they would look black from a distance. To me they weren’t a bold enough change but whatever the blue gloves were cool. Not something I would complain about by any means.

Reactions: BleedRed78
On Adidas vs nike- I will say one thing, and this is just my experience. I wear a lot of Nike and find their sizing to be pretty consistent. It’s not that way with Adidas at all. I have to return half the stuff I buy from Fanatics to get another size in Husker Adidas stuff.

Nike is better than Adidas if your buying their cheaper stuff comparatively. Nike doesn't even come close to Adidas in comfort and performance when you wear their highest quality stuff. As for under armor, that company is just off to the side eating glue and their shit just sucks all around to wear

I used to be strictly about keeping tradition, but I'm leaning towards different unis almost weekly now. The kids love it and Nebraska has an extremely unique mascot name so they should run with it.

Nobody gives a fvck. Including our current players. Worst Alt's ive ever seen

• Haha
The change was subtle but why? To commemorate changing our uniforms to accommodate OU? F that. Use the throwbacks from 71 not some cuck uniform.
Well in 2071 they should do that to celebrate that 100 year memory. Since this is 2023 and they did something linked to 1923 does that not make any sense to you?

No truer words. With the built in disadvantages that we can't control (i.e. location, population, donor money, etc) why in God's name do we purposely have the absolute worst shoe company repping us?
Can't disagree with you anymore strongly. Love Adidas. The quality is so much better than Nike. Why would you ever want to support Nike owner Phil Knight and his pet team the Oregon Ducks? Especially now that they are going to be a conference opponent. Hell, U Dub went to Adidas a few years ago.

Can't disagree with you anymore strongly. Love Adidas. The quality is so much better than Nike. Why would you ever want to support Nike owner Phil Knight and his pet team the Oregon Ducks? Especially now that they are going to be a conference opponent. Hell, U Dub went to Adidas a few years ago.
USA Nike Revenue: 37.4 billion
EUR Adidas Revenue: 21.92 billion

Adidas schools (literally all trash outside of maybe 3):
Arizona State, Georgia Tech, Grambling, Indiana, Kansas, Louisville, Miami, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Rutgers, Texas A&M, and Washington

Nike Schools:
Michigan, Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Texas, Ohio State, Michigan St, Penn St, USC, UCLA, Oklahoma, Oregon, Baylor, Texas Tech, Clemson, Florida State, North Carolina, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Auburn, Oklahoma St, Florida, Arkansas. The list goes on. All the big biggest revenue generating universities on this list outside of A&M and Nebraska.

Nike is the biggest brand. If you can't see this then you simply have low IQ. Nike has every national champion this decade. Has been on the forefront of uniform innovation and marketing for both basketball and football. Owns the US market. NFL wears Nike because it has the best brand and quality. It is simple.

By this logic you'd rather be in the same category as Rutgers and Indiana rather than Michigan, Ohio State, Oregon, Penn St, USC, UCLA

• Haha

Nebraska football's alternate uniforms honor Memorial Stadium​

Headline
Did you know Adi Dasler started Adidas and his brother started Puma? Longtime feud. Puma are cool shoes too. Anything but Nike. Adi Das. Get it? Adi Dasler. Just a cool history lesson for you Colin.
The rivalry of Adidas vs Puma goes a lot deeper than most people realize. Not only do both companies compete for the same audience, but they were also founded by a set of brothers, Rudolf and Adolf Dassler. Aka the Dassler brothers, or Puma and Adidas brothers.

Apparently you don’t know anything about Husker history and who is his/her 20’s.
Im well aware of what they were supposed to represent. Again, as other posters have highlighted in this thread. We are celebrating us cucking oursleves against Oklahoma 100 years ago.

1: nobody cares
2: thats so cute of us

they looked like shit just like they did 100 years ago.

Im well aware of what they were supposed to represent. Again, as other posters have highlighted in this thread. We are celebrating us cucking oursleves against Oklahoma 100 years ago.

1: nobody cares
2: thats so cute of us

they looked like shit just like they did 100 years ago.
You knew what was cool 100 years ago Marty Mcfly?

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Did you know Adi Dasler started Adidas and his brother started Puma? Longtime feud. Puma are cool shoes too. Anything but Nike. Adi Das. Get it? Adi Dasler. Just a cool history lesson for you Colin.
The rivalry of Adidas vs Puma goes a lot deeper than most people realize. Not only do both companies compete for the same audience, but they were also founded by a set of brothers, Rudolf and Adolf Dassler. Aka the Dassler brothers, or Puma and Adidas brothers.
what is your point here. Some german nazis started adidas. lame

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT