ADVERTISEMENT

Team unity at Kentucky

Season 1 Lol GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Love
Reactions: JOHNNY N
Grant had some serious cajones to stand up to that maniac.
I just put in rounds today with an ex Bellator heavyweight Been a State champion heavyweight submission grappler. I’ve Trained with Connor’s team in Dublin at SBG. Competed for the top mma gym in the world. Have subbed an NFL O and D lineman prob close to 20x in my life and never been subbed back.

And I wouldn’t have ever wanted to mess with Ritchie when he was Benching 500 and juiced up at Nebraska. That kid was physically an animal. The problem with him is that he was too strong to try to set a pace with. Too juiced to tire fast enough. And too mean to stop.

If the fight doesn’t go your way he’s not going to stop when most dudes would.

I wouldn’t have wanted anything to do with him in a fight.

Let me guess. NIL related. There's gotta be some unhappy lockerrooms. I figured that would be a problem. So far NU seems ok and no news. Hopefully handling correctly

I just put in rounds today with an ex Bellator heavyweight Been a State champion heavyweight submission grappler. I’ve Trained with Connor’s team in Dublin at SBG. Competed for the top mma gym in the world. Have subbed an NFL O and D lineman prob close to 20x in my life and never been subbed back.

And I wouldn’t have ever wanted to mess with Ritchie when he was Benching 500 and juiced up at Nebraska. That kid was physically an animal. The problem with him is that he was too strong to try to set a pace with. Too juiced to tire fast enough. And too mean to stop.

That dude has some issues for sure.

Reactions: HBK4life

Good points and I believe it. I've listened to old wrestling podcasts talking about "epic" bar fights. Some of those guys, Haku being one of them, were uncontrollable and capable of anything. But a football locker room would be one place where Richie could be subdued and apparently he was. Also I bet if Mulkey was his friend, it wasn't the first time that he had stood up to Richie or at least stepped in to calm him down.

Certainly checked the “moronic personal foul after a long gain” box a few times

I’ll take the bad with the good if he fires that room up and his edge rubs off on others
Yeah he had those. But in a really tough conference in his first year he got noticed. He’s a mean dude on the field. Wasn’t even big enough when he first got here but made up for it in “fight”. Good technique paired with “want to” goes a long wat

Can’t wait to see him this year.

Reactions: king_kong_
True. We sure needed that on the team though.

He’s one of my starters at Guard on my all time Husker team if I put one together. No question.
Incognito is/was awesome but no way am I starting him over Will Shields or Dean Steinkuhler or Toniu Fonoti or Aaron Taylor. An incredible talent but Nebraska has an embarrassment of riches along the All-Time-O-Line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT