ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse Getting Embarrassed in Boca Bowl

I ALMOST took the cuse...

but then I backed off.

Of course, I also did not take USF
They were favored!

I took usf +3 but had no idea what was in store

Cuse is literally playing a TE at QB - #89 no less - and have 110 yards of total offense against a bottom 10 defense in the country

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
They were favored!

I took usf +3 but had no idea what was in store

Cuse is literally playing a TE at QB - #89 no less - and have 110 yards of total offense against a bottom 10 defense in the country
Is Kong calling the Cuse offense??!!! AND betting against them?!! The most Iowa thing I’ve ever heard

Is Kong calling the Cuse offense??!!! AND betting against them?!! The most Iowa thing I’ve ever heard
Predictable

I posted then deleted “for all those HH is a tight end! folks out there..”

Classic witless stuff, smooth brain

Why post when we all know exactly what you’ll say?

Any meaningless correlations you’re riding this weekend? Fired coach in Los Angeles! Juicy!

Sounds like you’ve seen the numerous people saying that. I wonder why there’s so many… 🤔
There are a lot of people who are very casual fans and simply don’t know what they’re watching

Guys like you

KDS also skews this perception considerably. Same people who show an extreme dislike for me also do the same for HH.

The two cannot be separated in your feeble minds.

There are a lot of people who are very casual fans and simply don’t know what they’re watching

Guys like you

KDS also skews this perception considerably. Same people who show an extreme dislike for me also do the same for HH.

The two cannot be separated in your feeble minds.
Hmm..So we have a large group of people who don’t even know what they’re watching, yet are in agreement about a very specific thing. What a fascinating concept. It would almost have to be explained by something like telepathy.

Or maybe it’s because they too watched 49% completions (lowest on the team), a lower QBR, 11 fumbles and 7 interceptions while playing the worst teams on our schedule

Nope, has to be telepathy!

Hmm..So we have a large group of people who don’t even know what they’re watching, yet are in agreement about a very specific thing. What a fascinating concept. It would almost have to be explained by something like telepathy.

Or maybe it’s because they too watched 49% completions (lowest on the team), a lower QBR, 11 fumbles and 7 interceptions while playing the worst teams on our schedule

Nope, has to be telepathy!
It’s not large.

Maybe 5 people. 8 tops.

Nobody is surprised you hitched your wagon to a soft loser who quit. Matches your personality perfectly.

It’s not large.

Maybe 5 people. 8 tops.

Nobody is surprised you hitched your wagon to a soft loser who quit. Matches your personality perfectly.
Right. I also called the D being better than most will expect after attending the spring game. The offense does enough to win behind a leading defense that keeps the score low, because next year’s starting QB is not on the roster, which is the title of the thread.

care to make it interesting?

I'll bet the 2024 starting QB is, indeed, on the roster.

name your number.

Who’s hitching their wagon here? Time to move on, Hoss.

Who’s hitching their wagon here? Time to move on, Hoss.
I remember when you ran from that last post

Scared to death to put your money where your mouth is

Funny & very very on brand

Are you betting the chargers this week?

I remember when you ran from that last post

Scared to death to put your money where your mouth is

Funny & very very on brand

Are you betting the chargers this week?
Oh that had nothing to do with me being right. I’ve just been pretty smart with my money which means I won’t involve you with it.

I haven’t paid enough attention to the NFL this year to bet very often. Are you betting the chargers this week?

Oh that had nothing to do with me being right. I’ve just been pretty smart with my money which means I won’t involve you with it.

I haven’t paid enough attention to the NFL this year to bet very often. Are you betting the chargers this week?
LOL. You could’ve said $1, but instead you ran. Too scared. No conviction. I get it.

Their coach was fired last week.

Believe you mentioned the interim coach dead cat bounce earlier this year as a betting trend you like.

Why no NFL this year? Script burn you early?

LOL. You could’ve said $1, but instead you ran. Too scared. No conviction. I get it.

Their coach was fired last week.

Believe you mentioned the interim coach dead cat bounce earlier this year as a betting trend you like.

Why no NFL this year? Script burn you early?
I don’t think I’ve made any determinations about interim coaches. I’ve said when former star players or coaches of a team die, they tend to win at a higher rate. I’ve never really bet many games in the regular season, the Super Bowl is where I’ve shined and last year was no different. (Len Dawson died right before season started) So I’ll definitely post a pick when that matchup rolls around.

If you can point me to a site I can access in Nebraska that lets you bet drive outcomes live, I excel at that but right now I can only do it on DraftKings when I’m across the river in Iowa. For that I’m 1/1 on the year when I called the Giants scoring a TD vs. the Packers a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: king_kong_
I don’t think I’ve made any determinations about interim coaches. I’ve said when former star players or coaches of a team die, they tend to win at a higher rate. I’ve never really bet many games in the regular season, the Super Bowl is where I’ve shined and last year was no different. (Len Dawson died right before season started) So I’ll definitely post a pick when that matchup rolls around.

If you can point me to a site I can access in Nebraska that lets you bet drive outcomes live, I excel at that but right now I can only do it on DraftKings when I’m across the river in Iowa. For that I’m 1/1 on the year when I called the Giants scoring a TD vs. the Packers a couple weeks ago.
you need a good bookie in NE.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT