ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Syracuse/McCord.

Fucked Up Wrestling GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

Did any of you watch any of the Syracuse vs USF game last night. He has to be having second thoughts about his choice after watching their OLine. They’re awful.

0-38 and 4 turnovers at half time if I remember correctly. They just looked horrible. Even Stats had to be saying that offense sucks. Would not want to go there and show off my QB skills for the NFL.

Do portal guys sign something that they are committed to a new school ?

0-38 and 4 turnovers at half time if I remember correctly. They just looked horrible. Even Stats had to be saying that offense sucks. Would not want to go there and show off my QB skills for the NFL.

Do portal guys sign something that they are committed to a new school ?
Financial aid agreement for the scholarship. No letter of intent. He probably doesn’t have to sign anything until January.

Financial aid agreement for the scholarship. No letter of intent. He probably doesn’t have to sign anything until January.
Did he take an official visit to NU? I've heard time and again that a recruit has to go on scholarship if they take an OV. But then what the hell do I know?

OVs don’t obligate a recruit to anything.
What I meant was that a recruit cannot go on a no scholarship, NIL only deal if they take an official visit. I've also heard that once a kid goes on scholarship, it is difficult to just take it away and put them on NIL only instead. Sounds like there's a lot of misinformation out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT