ADVERTISEMENT

Sure it has been said...when will Wisconsin game time be announced? Up until the end???

Yeah, I asked this about a month ago. I am flying out for that game and I am hoping it is a night game. I think maybe they are waiting to see if we beat Oregon. If we are both undefeated going into that game I think it will be a night game. And somebody on here claimed that if we beat Wisky then there is a good chance ESPN Gameday will be in Lincoln for the OSU game.

Does anyone know the available B1G tv windows for this game?

Based on other games around the country, this has a good shot to be a night game, but I'm not sure of the possible stations and times under the B1G's rights contracts.

If both teams are undefeated it will be a night game...obviously. A loss to Oregon will probably bump it out of prime time.

I'm banking on it not being 11 am kickoff. If it's 11 am, I'm hosed

I am flying in on Wednesday for the Wisky game. I learned my lesson. A few years ago I booked a flight that was supposed to arrive on the Thursday night for our game against Miami that Saturday. Got to Chicago late and missed my connection. No more flights to Lincoln that night and all flights to Omaha were booked. I went to a hotel and scheduled a flight to Lincoln for the next day. That flight got cancelled after waiting hours due to mechanical issues. Got a flight to Omaha that finally arrived at 2:00 AM on Saturday. Everything was closed at the airport. So I slept in a chair until 5:00 and my sister picked me up. Drove to Embassy Suites in Lincoln and checked in. Went downstairs and got royally drunk on breakfast bloody Mary's with my sis.

The moral of this story? Leave on Wednesday. Drink.

I am flying in on Wednesday for the Wisky game. I learned my lesson. A few years ago I booked a flight that was supposed to arrive on the Thursday night for our game against Miami that Saturday. Got to Chicago late and missed my connection. No more flights to Lincoln that night and all flights to Omaha were booked. I went to a hotel and scheduled a flight to Lincoln for the next day. That flight got cancelled after waiting hours due to mechanical issues. Got a flight to Omaha that finally arrived at 2:00 AM on Saturday. Everything was closed at the airport. So I slept in a chair until 5:00 and my sister picked me up. Drove to Embassy Suites in Lincoln and checked in. Went downstairs and got royally drunk on breakfast bloody Mary's with my sis.

The moral of this story? Leave on Wednesday. Drink.

Wish I could. Just not possible. I have to work that Friday and it's not possible to take the day off. So, Saturday morning it is.

Its going to be a night game as long as Nebraska is at least 4-1.
That is my guess too. Our one loss would be probably out of conference to Oregon. So the B1G West would still be anyone's. And the Nebraska/Wisconsin game is huge in determining that outcome. So it sure seems like this game screams out for prime time at night.

Has FOX already picked out the Big Ten games that they will be showing? I am assuming you think that ABC and ESPN will pick up the Neb-Wisky game. Other games that day are Bama at A&M, Mich St. at Michigan, K State at Texas, not really much in the Pac-12 Wash St at Oregon is the biggest one and in the ACC it is mainly Notre Dame at UNC.
Not too many other games to compete with.

Fox will still have games every week. Them and ESPN/ABC have a system of selecting games. As I mentioned they make their selections 6-12 days out. The games already selected as national broadcasts was a very limited number by Fox and ESPN/ABC

Does anyone know the available B1G tv windows for this game?

Based on other games around the country, this has a good shot to be a night game, but I'm not sure of the possible stations and times under the B1G's rights contracts.

Typical windows are 11 a.m., 2:30 p.m. This year with FOX having some games on FS1 it looks like the 3:00 window is also in play. And obviously night game, which this game is a good candidate for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT