ADVERTISEMENT

Super Official NCAA thread

At halftime, did Ernie Johnson really ask the panel if North Carolina "might" be in some trouble?

Nah, Ernie. They're just getting their ass kicked is all. I'm sure ol' Huck will straighten it all out in the locker room.

Bearcats blow a huge lead to Nevada. Wolfpack to the Sweet Sixteen, and either they or Loyola are going to the Elite Eight.

really? well i guess i shouldn't have stopped tracking that game.
I had given up on The Pack as well, but the studio crew said there was a big comeback going on so I switched over. Nevada rallied from 22 down, took its first lead with :09 left.

Syracuse put the clamps down on MSU the last 7 minutes or so and then tried repeatedly to give the game away. Bridges picked a bad time to have arguably the worst game of his career. And still they were in it. It's absurd to think a team can shoot 26%, shoot 15 free throws fewer than the opponent and still only lose by 2.

I legitimately have no clue whether Syracuse is actually good or not or if they advanced solely because the Spartans played their worst game of the season. I'd like to say we'll know next week how good they are but that game against Duke is a coinflip because of the slow pace.

Cuse always has a chance with their 1-3-1

What a tourney of upsets and buzzer beaters! Best tournament in sports, IMO

Watching Auburn lose after some of the other SEC teams not show up one has to wonder about the SEC along with the Big Ten, Since Syracuse beating Mich State meant the Big Ten sucked guess this means SEC must suck cause Clemson is mauling the reg season champ of the SEC.

And no I do not believe that. But that is how ridiculous making a comment about an entire conference based on one game!

Watching Auburn lose after some of the other SEC teams not show up one has to wonder about the SEC along with the Big Ten, Since Syracuse beating Mich State meant the Big Ten sucked guess this means SEC must suck cause Clemson is mauling the reg season champ of the SEC.

And no I do not believe that. But that is how ridiculous making a comment about an entire conference based on one game!
Ol' Roy thinks that there SEC is purdy doggone good...

Cuse always has a chance with their 1-3-1

What a tourney of upsets and buzzer beaters! Best tournament in sports, IMO

They play a 2-3 zone, not 1-3-1..but yes it’s difficult to prepare for since not many team run it. Kinda like the option offense of college basketball

Not sorry to see Xavier spit the bit. J.P. Macura is such a showboating jackwad that he makes it hard to root for them.

ACC and Big XII living up to hype, $EC and Big East not so much. The B1G will compare favorably to all, if Purdue wins today.

While I'm not a fan of either team, Omaha is hosting quite a heavyweight fight today in this Duke-Kansas game.

(And when I say heavyweight fight, I don't mean like the time at Civic Auditorium when Ron Stander served as Joe Frazier's speed bag.)

Last edited:
Good thing Capris Pants Robinson finally made a shot, or Jim Nance was going to be moved to tears.

Well, I've managed to miss all of the tourney so far. I've watched 0 minutes of it. It would be nice to see Michigan take it all tomorrow night though. Funny that we handed them such a beating earlier in the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT