ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers head to

Buffalo for the wild card round. Tough draw without JJ on defense. But rather go there than KC. Win or lose won’t have to listen to or see the in the private suite crap.

Can't imagine a scenario where they put up much of a fight here. They barely beat a depleted (by choice) Ravens team that they had to have, to even get in the playoffs..I expect the Bills to handle em prettu easy....then I expect the Bills to lose the nest week, no matter who or where they play. They've been on way to magical of a run amd the odds are going to catch up with em.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Buffalo for the wild card round. Tough draw without JJ on defense. But rather go there than KC. Win or lose won’t have to listen to or see the in the private suite crap.
Playing the Bills without TJ Watt (not JJ) is a terrible matchup normally for the Steelers, but weather is supposed to be horrible. The Bills rush defense is suspect. I think the Steelers should have a shot in this one. Losing one of the best players in the league would normally be devestating, but fortunately outside LB/edge is one of their deepest positions.

Steelers will have a sizable advantage at head coach

Matters in the playoffs

Steelers will have a sizable advantage at head coach

Matters in the playoffs
He is better than the Bills HC.

The Steelers I think have a better fundamental understanding of what they are and have the players to function that way in the playoffs. (Grind it out run game, play physical defense). Worry injuries on defense and a below average QB take away those advantages.

He is better than the Bills HC.

The Steelers I think have a better fundamental understanding of what they are and have the players to function that way in the playoffs. (Grind it out run game, play physical defense). Worry injuries on defense and a below average QB take away those advantages.
I think Buffalo wins this game by a TD or more, but they will never win a Super Bowl with Allen. He just makes to many dumb ass mistakes.

Against good teams they make you pay.

Reactions: baseball31ne
I think Buffalo wins this game by a TD or more, but they will never win a Super Bowl with Allen. He just makes to many dumb ass mistakes.

Against good teams they make you pay.
Have several “Bills Mafia” buddies who are smiling this week about this game thinking 10-14 points is the baseline.

Loosing TJ is huge, that kid is a beast that unfortunately seems to be hurt a lot. Who would of thought the 3rd string QB should of been given a shot to start much earlier in the season.

Terrible Towel Ready, Go Steelers!

Reactions: baseball31ne
I want to know if the Saints release goofball Jamison when the season is over. He made an ass out of his coach.
And that is why you don't allow dumb asses to run amok on your team. The Saints were weirdly inconsistent. Play great on one Sunday and were seemingly hung over for the next game. Then you see a stunt like this pulled at the end of the season and it all adds up. I still put this on the coach. QB audibles can make a coach look awfully stupid and it takes team discipline to make sure that doesn't happen.

At this point winning at Buffalo seems like a tougher task than winning at KC. (And I'm a Chiefs fan).

At this point winning at Buffalo seems like a tougher task than winning at KC. (And I'm a Chiefs fan).
It likely will be but just can’t watch the game if the BS off the field crap is going to be interrupting the actual game.

Steelers fan here but I can't even pretend to be optimistic for this game...

Buffalo 27
Pittsburgh 10

I might be being generous with that score prediction especially with Watt out.

Steelers fan here but I can't even pretend to be optimistic for this game...

Buffalo 27
Pittsburgh 10

I might be being generous with that score prediction especially with Watt out.
The Bills crushed us last season. There are a lot of weak links on the Steelers defense for the Bills to exploit. Hopefully getting the two starting safeties back will help. But I agree with you. I think the Vegas line at Bills -9 1/2 tells us everything we need to know. It's gonna be an uphill battle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT